Season Ticket Renewals

15 hours ago, falkirkNS said:

I had a season book as it was late 80s till early 2000 in my case, in my name until I lived in Germany where I gave it up as it was costly for not being able to go, just as costly as it is now travelli g from Northern Ireland btw.

Without being bigheaded I would find tickets for ecery game, albeit ones where i wouldnt ask because I dont deserve as I dont get to go week in and out like I did as a nipper.

Travel club was always seperate though until recent seasons where i am now snookered unless im on mygers, im willing to take the season too in my own name. Few seasons where ive been to 4 or 5 european aways before home games.

Hopefully you get sorted pal.

How old were you when you got your season ticket?

15 minutes ago, The Specky Liar said:

How old were you when you got your season ticket?

You sure your no mi5? 🙈

I was 4 years old when my Da had season books. I dont properly remember much until few years later though. 

Is that an ok answer for you pal, born 1985.

14 hours ago, falkirkNS said:

You sure your no mi5? 🙈

I was 4 years old when my Da had season books. I dont properly remember much until few years later though. 

That’s absolutely mind blowing considering all the places you have been, people you have met and wars you have fought. 

15 hours ago, falkirkNS said:

You sure your no mi5? 🙈

So you weren’t at Ibrox before Souness? Not very staunch after all, are you 🤷

Quite disappointing, actually 😟

1 minute ago, LochendBilly said:

I just joined the list towards the end of the season, do you think the points will come into it?

Maybe you will have more options because of your points but as I said earlier in the thread I know someone who joined MyGers last summer to get a ST and got one straight away with whatever points buying MyGers gets you 

As long as you only want a single seat and aren’t fussy you’ll get one 

18 hours ago, falkirkNS said:

You sure your no mi5? 🙈

Didn't you say you were 35? If you were born in '85 it would make you 36 or 37, depending on your birthday.

35 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

Didn't you say you were 35? If you were born in '85 it would make you 36 or 37, depending on your birthday.

1985, makes me 36 or 37, have a guess when the birthday is. 😎

Interogation of age now. No big fan of said attention.

Find it quite wild though.

Bad enough the hate for being staunch PUL on a Rangers forum. Even seen HM the Queen be abused on here by said "fans" of Rangers recently. No suprises

I input to threads when I can, i just have a few obsessive followers.

*that second part reply is not aimed at you @psb07158

48 minutes ago, falkirkNS said:

Ano i had to endure Mojo though 

Mate you were 4 when he signed and maximum 7 when he left, in that period his goal record and general performance was very good so not sure how you “endured” Johnston.

I wouldn’t have signed him due to his past but he was a very good player for us.

12 minutes ago, ayro said:

Mate you were 4 when he signed and maximum 7 when he left, in that period his goal record and general performance was very good so not sure how you “endured” Johnston.

I wouldn’t have signed him due to his past but he was a very good player for us.

The NS stands for neverending story

1 hour ago, falkirkNS said:

1985, makes me 36 or 37, have a guess when the birthday is. 😎

Interogation of age now. No big fan of said attention.

Find it quite wild though.

Bad enough the hate for being staunch PUL on a Rangers forum. Even seen HM the Queen be abused on here by said "fans" of Rangers recently. No suprises

I input to threads when I can, i just have a few obsessive followers.

*that second part reply is not aimed at you @psb07158

You haven't recieved a single bit of 'hate' for being 'staunch PUL', you get the piss ripped out of you for acting the big I am all the time.

41 minutes ago, ayro said:

Does anyone know how you access your MyGers points?

Was online earlier and couldn’t see how to find out current point total?

Login to rangers tickets and click on "My Account" its in there and also under My Gers tab and click on mygers tier.

36 minutes ago, LochendBilly said:

Login to Rangers tickets and click on "My Account" its in there and also under My Gers tab and click on mygers tier.

I can’t see it in the “My Account” section and under tier it’s just confirming Gold Member April 2022.

1 hour ago, The Specky Liar said:

You haven't recieved a single bit of 'hate' for being 'staunch PUL', you get the piss ripped out of you for acting the big I am all the time.

No piss here kiddo. No bigman either.

You seem to irritate a few posters on here recently though from what ive seen.