Why Do UEFA Get So Much Wrong?

5 minutes ago, Real Ranger said:

By the same token we’ were every bit as bad in our previous European final. With thousands of steamin drunk fans in the squares there was always going to be trouble. 
Would you defend us?

I would because we did absolutely nothing wrong, the scousers turned up unprepared and looking for a fight 

7 minutes ago, Real Ranger said:

By the same token we’ were every bit as bad in our previous European final. With thousands of steamin drunk fans in the squares there was always going to be trouble. 
Would you defend us?

Mate, he is taking the piss.

Some clown was on last week saying the things he is saying about us.

Their fans were copying tickets and trying to sell the copies for 100 each leading up to the game.

Don’t doubt there wasn’t a good few trying to get in with them that would’ve fucked it for the ones with legitimate tickets.

Madrid and neutral sections were electronic tickets, Liverpool requested their tickets to be standard paper tickets, clearly done so they could get more fans in the stadium. 

They need banned from Europe for this.

My brother and his colleagues were denied entry as theyt were accused of having fake tickets. They most definitely were not fake as he got it from the FA up here as a major sponsor. They were peppersprayed and all sorts. Police were very heavy handed. Basically the whole thing was badly organised and a total shambles. Sounds like UEFA.

It appears that there are a number of facts emerging over the last couple of days: -

• Children were tear-gassed. What possible threat can a 9 year old pose to a fully trained and equipped riot officer?
  • An 84 year old female in a wheelchair was pepper sprayed for asking for an (apparent) fake ticket back...and she and her wheelchair locked until after the match in a cage to house those arrested
  • Video of a male supporter, who was behind an iron fence, being pepper sprayed, whilst his hands showed there was nothing in them. What threat did he pose?
  • French teenagers clearly climbing gates and telling journalists how they got in for free.....with end quotes of 'Fuck France'
  • Even Thierry Henri said you would not want to be in the Saint Denis area (where the stadium is)

I am not a Liverpool supporter by any means.....but there for the grace of God......... 

Even BBC journalists, who were there in a private capacity, have said how atrocious this was.

UEFA, and France, have huge questions to answer.......  

In case my opinion is in doubt...

UEFA fucked up big time....and are too busy offering lame excuses to try and hide their own incompetence.

18 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Both fucked it. Those printing fake tickets fucked their own supporters over

I can assure you, there will have been problems with the scanning as my brother definitely had a legit ticket. Fuck, even family of Liverpool players were denied access for apparent fake tickets.. they were from the club as well!!

1 minute ago, johanvanhentze said:

I can assure you, there will have been problems with the scanning as my brother definitely had a legit ticket. Fuck, even family of Liverpool players were denied access for apparent fake tickets.. they were from the club as well!!

Doesn’t change the fact there was fakes

8 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Doesn’t change the fact there was fakes

His werent fakes, though. There is absolutely no chance of that. He got it straight from the FA who got it straight from UEFA. How come it came up as a fake?? There must have been issues with the scanning process.

4 minutes ago, johanvanhentze said:

His werent fakes, though. There is absolutely no chance of that. He got it straight from the FA who got it straight from UEFA. How come it came up as a fake?? There must have been issues with the scanning process.

I never said his were fakes, but the fact there were fakes going around absolutely never helped matters. Same when it happened with Rangers fans at Fraserburgh and Tynecastle

3 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

I never said his were fakes, but the fact there were fakes going around absolutely never helped matters. Same when it happened with Rangers fans at Fraserburgh and Tynecastle

Seems that it happened to a helluva lot of people as well. It was all a shambles. Totally unacceptabel standards for two of their biggest finals.

Could be wrong but did liverpool request paper tickets only so it didn’t help the clusterfuck of a scenario, that fakes could be made…not to take the heat off UEFA’s complete incompetence. Apparently it was a lot of local youth dobbers (mainly) jumping the fence too. @ForeverAndEver@johanvanhentze

5 minutes ago, CR3 said:

Could be wrong but did liverpool request paper tickets only so it didn’t help the clusterfuck of a scenario, that fakes could be made…not to take the heat off UEFA’s complete incompetence. Apparently it was a lot of local youth dobbers (mainly) jumping the fence too. @ForeverAndEver@johanvanhentze

Not sure tbh

10 minutes ago, keithgersbear said:

My worry is Paris sounds like a slum. The scum of the earth pick pocketing and robbing people etc. Shambles. Would make me not want to visit Paris ever. 

The stadium is in Saint-Denis, and make of this what you will, but it's twin town is Coatbridge.