Starfield

CR3

12 hours ago, CR3 said:

You seen much of the Fallout:London mod in the works? Actually looks decent.

Have been following this hugely ambitious project and would love it if they could pull the thing together as they are stating is their aim.  Basically this would be a full game in its own right which quite frankly I would be happy to pay for if the Modders can pull it off. 

• 1 month later...

I could see starfield being rubbish. Seems like a lot of these types of space games, no mans sky, star citizen etc tend to be a bit too ambitious for their own good. 

When It comes out I will watch a few play-throughs and streams to see what it looks like before I decide to buy it or not. 

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...

im thinking of cancelling gamepass and just buying this game not only would i get it 5 days early but its pretty much the only game i'll play on the xbox i'll save the money from gamepass and still play starfield pretty much 24/7

pretty much the only reason i got the xbox was for starfield

what say ye denizens of gaming

ditch gamepass for the game itself

also im playing senuas sacrifice what a fucking game:huh:

11 hours ago, Rowley Birkin said:

im thinking of cancelling gamepass and just buying this game not only would i get it 5 days early but its pretty much the only game i'll play on the xbox i'll save the money from gamepass and still play starfield pretty much 24/7

pretty much the only reason i got the xbox was for starfield

what say ye denizens of gaming

ditch gamepass for the game itself

also im playing senuas sacrifice what a fucking game:huh:

You can buy a £31 premium upgrade to get it 5 days early without needing to pay the ballpark of £100 for it and losing everything you get on game pass because that sounds like you'd only save money after 6+ months and have no game pass options or new releases.  Also game pass doesn't need to be £10.99 a month - get it cheaper by buying non-stackable ultimate cdkeys that are about half the price, if you don't mind redeeming a code every now and then.

Aye hellblade was good, second one next year.

4 hours ago, CR3 said:

You can buy a £31 premium upgrade to get it 5 days early without needing to pay the ballpark of £100 for it and losing everything you get on game pass because that sounds like you'd only save money after 6+ months and have no game pass options or new releases.  Also game pass doesn't need to be £10.99 a month - get it cheaper by buying non-stackable ultimate cdkeys that are about half the price, if you don't mind redeeming a code every now and then.

Aye hellblade was good, second one next year.

cheers i was wanting a physical copy of the disc but it seems the one you can get only lets you on from the 6th and i was wondering about that upgrade so that means i just pay £31 to pay from the first, i might just do that and i'll certainly look into the non stackable cdkeys codes

thanks mate

• 2 weeks later...
55 minutes ago, Jakes Pal said:

PC as well, best for the mods that will come soon after release. 

I have a ps5 though and the Mrs has an xbox1 so I'm not sure we can play.

I'm going to save up for a steamdeck probably wait until the new one is out then pick that up 

2 hours ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

I'm going to save up for a steamdeck probably wait until the new one is out then pick that up 

PC for me, as is my habit, will wait until at least the first DLC has been released to allow for bug squashing and the first mods are released. As a Fallout veteran I have learned that mods are basically a requirement to get the best out of a Bethesda game 

1 hour ago, Jakes Pal said:

PC for me, as is my habit, will wait until at least the first DLC has been released to allow for bug squashing and the first mods are released. As a Fallout veteran I have learned that mods are basically a requirement to get the best out of a Bethesda game 

I don't disagree especially the unofficial patch mod but I'm still desperate to play Starfield and hope something can be worked out so Bethesda can release on PlayStation again. 

8 hours ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

amazon are doing the series s/x on pay per month

but the game is only 4k on series x

On 12/06/2022 at 23:13, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Single player isnt it?

I've still got more hopes for Star Citizen, but think they have bitten off more than they can chew.

Fuck me - I backed it as a kickstarter 10 years ago, it will never be a successful game. They have approached it as a tech project and then try to build a game around it, madness.

5 hours ago, theiconicman said:

Fuck me - I backed it as a kickstarter 10 years ago, it will never be a successful game. They have approached it as a tech project and then try to build a game around it, madness.

I actually love it!

Its fucking miles form being finished and I have serious doubts it ever will be, but some of it is just fucking brilliant!

It has more potential than any game in the world, but it should for the budget it has had.

Im halfway pissed at it being so incompetently managed, and halfway happy that they refuse to settle for less than they want and are determined not to put out a half finished final product.