Ibrox Superstore

57 minutes ago, ElBufalo20 said:

This is our current shop at Ibrox. A big empty hall full of home tops.

Not even any shorts or socks to go with it.

It is generally the worst club shop ever. If you’ve already got the home top there is literally no reason to step foot in the place.

Its the school holidays tours will be going on and when you’ve finished there’s nothing to buy.

It really needs sorted out. People are happy to spend money in it but can’t cos there’s nothing to buy.

The place should be full of school items Bedding books cheap tat basically that you can get.

Its a major oversight from the board and needs badly sorted.

70ECD8D5-08E8-4AF8-97D4-3541C2103AEF.jpeg

C6703835-FFBF-4076-8BCA-323D2D69CCBC.jpeg

Aye they should be cashing in on the holidays but to be honest there’s never a lot in it, as you say needs looked at.

I was in just before I went on holiday few weeks ago to buy the training gear and it wasn’t in, after speaking to the sales assistant, he said they advertised the training gear online and said you could get it in store but they didn’t actually put any in stores, it was online 😑 

I was in a few weeks ago and tbf the home shirt wasn’t out yet it was only the orange but was very underwhelmed by what was on display, especially since all the training gear etc had been revealed and one or two things were on displayed.

100% spot on

The selection within the shop is limited - Strips, tracksuits, jackets, glassware, homeware, bedding, books, DVDS and possible pictures should all be available

Loads of wasted space currently

(If your forced to buy online the £6.50 delivery charge is a disgrace)