Job at Rangers. SLO's pal

Dan Deacon

9 hours ago, Leftpegcoopz11 said:

That would be too sensible. Whilst I'm not a season ticket holder myself, I think alot of our fans get treated terribly by the club. 

Was talking to an older guy tonight in Partick that goes to alot of away games and he thinks supporters buses tickets will end up becoming a thing of the past. 😬

Rangers would love that but there would be that much resistance I don't think it will ever happen.

47 minutes ago, The Specky Liar said:

Rangers would love that but there would be that much resistance I don't think it will ever happen.

I think what Rangers are more interested in is knowing who exactly who gets away tickets. At the moment there's a blunt way of going about this by seemingly decreasing RSC influence and allocations but there is a way for both parties to work on that imo.

8 minutes ago, Dickie said:

As long as demand is bigger than supply then the club will treat the fans with even more contempt than normal.

The fact that the cunts charge us a fee for buying tickets is afucking disgrace.

The £1 on top?

No issue with that. It takes a couple of staff at least to deal with 700 - 6000 tickets per away game. We aren't making any money as a club off those sales (unless its an away cup game). 

What I do have an issue with is no longer having a collect option.

1 minute ago, McEwan's Lager said:

The £1 on top?

No issue with that. It takes a couple of staff at least to deal with 700 - 6000 tickets per away game. We aren't making any money as a club off those sales (unless its an away cup game). 

What I do have an issue with is no longer having a collect option.

The fee applies to home tickets as well so it is a scam,if they used the money to open a real ticket office then fair enough.

The couple of staff you mention must be on more money than the players then if we are raking in 6k to pay the cunts.

14 minutes ago, Dickie said:

The fee applies to home tickets as well so it is a scam,if they used the money to open a real ticket office then fair enough.

The couple of staff you mention must be on more money than the players then if we are raking in 6k to pay the cunts.

I think its pretty ridiculous our ticket office is still a portakabin after all this time  

On 04/08/2022 at 17:23, McEwan's Lager said:

It looks to me like an updated version of the previous Match Day Volunteers they had. 

Who gave hundreds of hours of their own time over three years and were called into a meeting and all bagged for no reason. Volunteer flag bearers all got the same treatment.

Shameful way to treat anybody.

1 hour ago, RFC55 said:

You can go on and just edit it, or at least you could last season 

I couldn’t see anywhere to do that 

Now to make it worse, I’ve got my ticket for the Euro game and he didn’t get his despite the fact they are both on my card and I had 2 in my basket!

19 hours ago, Sparkle said:

I couldn’t see anywhere to do that 

Now to make it worse, I’ve got my ticket for the Euro game and he didn’t get his despite the fact they are both on my card and I had 2 in my basket!

Exactly the same happened to me, had to buy my dad and brother tickets in BR5.

Biggest club in Scotland and our ticket office is an absolute shambles.