*****The Offical Hibs v Rangers Match Thread*****

54 minutes ago, Swagger said:

Our support need to waken up. They win games and they win them fairly easily. We stumble about and scrape past. 
We will absolutely drop more points than them. 
There is nothing in our away form to suggest we can win this league. 

Aye, not looking good even this early. We look toothless - again. Handing the orks another £30m plus next season 

15 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

We'll be at least 7 behind in the league by the end of the sheep away game. We are repeating the same mistakes season after season on and off the pitch. 

They don't look like dropping points & I can't see us getting a result at their place.

Morelos fucking about this early is upsetting the entire dynamic of the team, on and off the pitch. Fucking about with contracts and acting a cunt when we're a man down.

Just now, Darkness said:

They don't look like dropping points & I can't see us getting a result at their place.

Morelos fucking about this early is upsetting the entire dynamic of the team, on and off the pitch. Fucking about with contracts and acting a cunt when we're a man down.

I agree. I don't see them dropping many points to the rest of the league this season. 

I don't think we've signed enough quality players either. 

1 minute ago, Supersonic said:

I agree. I don't see them dropping many points to the rest of the league this season. 

I don't think we've signed enough quality players either. 

Two 10 million players out,  1 injured and the other 6 million one deemed not good enough to start☹️

Today was grim, and another poor performance lacking any energy or zip or more worryingly determination. It was full of lazy slow passing,  poor movement, holding on to ball too long, going back when there was no need, no leadership shown. A reluctance  to shoot when chance is there.(3 that I can remember). No one berating teammates to do better. And let’s be honest Hibs we’re pish poor and there for the taking today.  Lundstrum red was shocking and I’m sure it will be overturned. Alfie’s was just plain stupid. But that result and performance was all on management and players.

Practically every game this season has been laboured with occasional good patches, it just doesn’t  instil any confidence at all for games ahead. Worst still I expected to drop points after about first 5 mins. You can totally tell whether we are at it or not. 

Relying on Hope now for Mid week rather than belief. 

22 minutes ago, Darkness said:

That's them won another title then. Morelos couldn't keep his cool on a Terra Nova expedition. 

this one needs watching...

spacer.png

13 minutes ago, Darkness said:

I get that with it being my first post mate but Morelos has fucked me off.

4 games in and you've chucked it? You can be pissed at Morelos but you no think you've gone a bit too fucking far?

4 minutes ago, 2nd Flute said:

We aren't all taigs mate, :lol: Rangers are fkn rubbish, something needs done, now, or we are handing these bastards another title 

Taigs or surrender monkeys take yer pick. :pierre:

Throwing in the towel and wanting managers sacked this early into a season is fucking diabolical tbh. 

We have a load of greeting faced dafties in here pressing panic buttons literally hoping we fuck up so they can say I told you so. 

Is that supporting your Club...? 

Is it fuck.