The other mob

MisterC

10 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

Is gallardo the river plate boy?

I was sure I read he’d be psg manager 

Yeah they made an approach for him and he rejected it. He’s apparently turned Ajax down too so he must have something pretty decent lined up already.

13 minutes ago, BlueSuedeSambas said:

Even though I don’t like him, I’m not sure why they don’t just get Bielsa back even for the short term. The fans love him and surely that’s the appointment that would galvanise them?

Going for cunts like Gallardo, who’s been managing in South America and has no experience as a manager in Europe, seems mental considering the position they are in. It’s got “trying to be too clever for their own good” vibes written all over it.

Sometimes the most obvious appointment is the best one. 

I think Leeds are going to make the mistake of not realising they're in a bad relegation fight and getting someone with a long term vision and style of play. What they really need is someone that is going to drag them out of the next few months then reset in the summer. 

They're a point off Everton and I think Dyche will do enough to keep them up, I see West Ham pulling clear, Leicester will improve with the likes of Maddison back, Wolves are turning it around with a couple wins and Forest are on a good run.

Leeds are in trouble.

1 minute ago, BlueSuedeSambas said:

Yeah they made an approach for him and he rejected it. He’s apparently turned Ajax down too so he must have something pretty decent lined up already.

Maybe he’s going to ra shellick :lol:

13 hours ago, Roy Hobbs said:

You would have 2 very long windows then. The Finnish season runs from April to October, most of Europe is August to may May. How do you make it fair so that teams can still register players up to the first game of the season in all leagues?

Honestly don't care about that, 6 weeks each window should be more than enough. 

Anyway, it is what it is, so I am pissing against the wind arguing about it :pipe:

3 hours ago, BlueSuedeSambas said:

Even though I don’t like him, I’m not sure why they don’t just get Bielsa back even for the short term. The fans love him and surely that’s the appointment that would galvanise them?

Going for cunts like Gallardo, who’s been managing in South America and has no experience as a manager in Europe, seems mental considering the position they are in. It’s got “trying to be too clever for their own good” vibes written all over it.

Sometimes the most obvious appointment is the best one. 

Heard somebody on talksport (crooks i think) saying apparently the players where desperate for him to go before he went so he didnt think they would bring him back

2 hours ago, johanhentze said:

As much as I want, and believe he will, Beale to put the cunt in his place.. I would love for him to move on. He plays effective football in scotland, and we dont want that.

I don't think he's ever been put to the test until very recently. 

19 minutes ago, johanhentze said:

I agree. Would rather he fucked off, though, as he has the rest of scottish football sussed. That is a problem for us.

I agree. I’m confident Beale can out-coach him but if he keeps smashing every other team in the league then it makes it a lot more difficult for us

39 minutes ago, johanhentze said:

I agree. Would rather he fucked off, though, as he has the rest of scottish football sussed. That is a problem for us.

Steven Gerrard really did a number on us that year. We would have ate them alive. They were already crumbling.

It's only their phals in the media that have propped up this mutant. Now we have finally remembered who we were as a team it's went full Lennon mode circa 2011. Ref conspiracies, fake links in the papers.. even lawwells back funnily enough. 

2 hours ago, Ben10 said:

Steven Gerrard really did a number on us that year. We would have ate them alive. They were already crumbling.

It's only their phals in the media that have propped up this mutant. Now we have finally remembered who we were as a team it's went full Lennon mode circa 2011. Ref conspiracies, fake links in the papers.. even lawwells back funnily enough. 

Agreed there. 

Had a Tim at work trying to tell me the reason Gerrard left was cos he was running scared of what he could see Fat Ange building. Deluded.

Then to cap it off he said the Record was biased towards Rangers cos they always gave us better player ratings. Jesus wept they aren't right. 

6 hours ago, johanhentze said:

As much as I want, and believe he will, Beale to put the cunt in his place.. I would love for him to move on. He plays effective football in scotland, and we dont want that.

Wait until he's got a real challenge he's had it very easy up to now.

2 hours ago, Ben10 said:

It was our board that didn't back Gerrard after winning the title and if Dave King is to be believed the board asked Gerrard to consider Villa's offer. Due to the fact we didn't invest we were crumbling ourselves at the time.