The other mob

MisterC

2 minutes ago, The Specky Forum Organiser said:

That's not controversial at all

I'd say our players are performing far better than theirs, meaning the value of our squad is going up while theres is going down. Their squad may be better balanced than ours regarding quantity, but I wouldn't say they have a better squad, especially with our new additions in January.

Kiogo is their star player, apparently he's been shite this season and is now being dropped in an important game for them. Their new signings have been shit. Their defense is shit without CCV.

4 minutes ago, EngineeRFC said:

I'd say our players are performing far better than theirs, meaning the value of our squad is going up while theres is going down. Their squad may be better balanced than ours regarding quantity, but I wouldn't say they have a better squad, especially with our new additions in January.

Kiogo is their star player, apparently he's been shite this season and is now being dropped in an important game for them. Their new signings have been shit. Their defense is shit without CCV.

There does seem a lot less media noise about their players being worth however many millions.

3 minutes ago, EngineeRFC said:

They rely so heavily on Carter Vickers, and Furahashi has gone off the boil since their tactics changed after Postecoglu left. 

They've got a squad the size of the Spartacus cast it's that big. Their best starting 11 is strong but the quality of the rest of their squad is terrible given the outlay and numbers they have.

1 minute ago, Negri's lovechild said:

They rely so heavily on Carter Vickers, and Furahashi has gone off the boil since their tactics changed after Postecoglu left. 

They've got a squad the size of the Spartacus cast it's that big. Their best starting 11 is strong but the quality of the rest of their squad is terrible given the outlay and numbers they have.

Exactly, and having the biggest squad doesn't mean you have the best squad. One of the reasons they're in the state their in is due to poor player trading. They spunked a load of cash on shit they're not even playing, and Brenda isn't playing existing players to their strengths.

39 minutes ago, EngineeRFC said:

According to one of the presenters on SSB today they have a better squad than us :confused:

I think their form is more to do with Rodgers. He apparently likes slow possesion footbal. Teams can deal with that better than they can with the football they played under "ange". They have more or less the same team, really. I get that Jota was important to them, but they used to destroy teams even when he wasnt in the team.