Liverpool away travel

Dan Deacon

8 hours ago, AGC123 said:

Made a cunt of it there. I had you pegged as a sensible one. 

don’t travel is a taig term. I’m sorry this isn’t a dig at you but we are Glasgow Rangers. Anything less is beneath us. 🇬🇧

Totally agree mate.

Some foolish people on here at times.

4 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

We meed a poll. The song Follow Follow needs amended:

A) to Don't Follow Follow

B) a asterisk *excludes Liverpool without a ticket

C) amended to "Dundee, Hamilton, everywhere but Liverpool and back again"

I'm a traditionalist, I'm for option B.

Follow Follow is a song for singing at the games, in which case you will have a ticket. There is no line in Follow Follow that states that going to a pub counts 

1 hour ago, .Williamson. said:

Follow Follow is a song for singing at the games, in which case you will have a ticket. There is no line in Follow Follow that states that going to a pub counts 

I've consulted the song rule book.

As it explicitly states we follow Rangers to towns / cities then those following ticketless to Liverpool can sing it. Ticket not required.

You loss on a technicality imo but I'll be in the ground so will leave you lesser supporters to bicker amongst yourselves.

4 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

I've consulted the song rule book.

As it explicitly states we follow Rangers to towns / cities then those following ticketless to Liverpool can sing it. Ticket not required.

You loss on a technicality imo but I'll be in the ground so will leave you lesser supporters to bicker amongst yourselves.

Yes, you follow them to watch them play. 

Good man mate, you’re a true fan, only going because you have a ticket. I will remain at home and watch on tv like the less fortunate ticketless fans will do. 

The travelling support without tickets can only bring shame on the Rangers name, there can be no positives from it.

45 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Yes, you follow them to watch them play. 

Good man mate, you’re a true fan, only going because you have a ticket. I will remain at home and watch on tv like the less fortunate ticketless fans will do. 

The travelling support without tickets can only bring shame on the Rangers name, there can be no positives from it.

Agreed on all points.

2 hours ago, Johnnyem said:

We cannot keep holding Manchester up as a typical Rangers away day. Why not offer Seville as an example instead, when despite losing and being maltreated the fans still behaved with great restraint. Football is all about enjoyment and we should enjoy the big game atmospheres whenever we can. If fans who love the Club cannot get a ticket, they are still allowed to accompany their mates and fellow fans who can. It's a chance to experience the camaraderie that accompanies such a big event. Our fans deserve the benefit of the doubt here, let them enjoy their day no matter the circumstances.

When Liverpool gets smashed up it will be all your fault Johnny