Liverpool away travel

Dan Deacon

2 hours ago, GovanFrontSince96 said:

Anyone bought tickets in the home end yet? What details do you put in the NFC Pass, will that be a problem putting in your Scottish address etc?

Ma mate tried buying home end tickets the fee was pending in his account then they emailed him saying they were cancelling the tickets with a full refund because it was a Glasgow address. Money never left his account 

I stay down England there’s tickets on them websites going for 110-300 depends on area I know lads that have used the site before the ticket gets emailed over. 

Not sure what to do tbh never thought of the idea of not sitting with Rangers fans but it could be one of them games where if we get something I’d want to be there even to just watch the carnage in the away end cos I’d have to remain “neutral” 

are many heading down ? 

2 minutes ago, cbagan92 said:

I stay down England there’s tickets on them websites going for 110-300 depends on area I know lads that have used the site before the ticket gets emailed over. 

Not sure what to do tbh never thought of the idea of not sitting with Rangers fans but it could be one of them games where if we get something I’d want to be there even to just watch the carnage in the away end cos I’d have to remain “neutral” 

are many heading down ? 

Just 10,000.

34 minutes ago, falkirkNS said:

FB_IMG_1664802472290.jpg

If the majority of those participating in the march aren’t from or don’t reside in Liverpool, then it doesn’t accurately represent the sentiment of the city as a whole.