Next Manager Discussion Thread

superallysbears

2 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Aggression and second balls are exactly what we need right now, are you fucking blind m8?

There's a difference between playing for them and that's how you want your team to win, versus countering a team who's trying to do that to you.

2 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Every week they were on and it didn't clash with our games mate, get @Rangers_no1 to back and cross reference how many games there were he likes doing that.

I'll take the fact you gave an answer trying to be funny(and failing) instead of answering me proprerly to mean no you didn't.

6 minutes ago, The Specky Liar said:

Watched Burnley regularly in the Championship aye?

Your replying to someone who wants Gerardo Seoane based on a post from FF which was full of lies.

He can't even spell the guys name correctly. :lol:

Complete roaster of a poster.

8 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Aggression and second balls are exactly what we need right now, are you fucking blind m8?

Aye, that would be nice. Not only are we a shocking football team we also have no dig whatsoever. As soft as shite in fact. A great combination.

1 minute ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Your replying to someone who wants Gerardo Seoane based on a post from FF which was full of lies.

He can't even spell the guys name correctly. :lol:

Complete roaster of a poster.

Was actually a post by Bronzy then reading an analysis of his tactics plus some Leverkusen highlights on YT.

But @The Specky Liar  used to have a Burnley season ticket I take it.

1 minute ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

Souness,  just to kick a few arses short term, until we can appoint someone else, as we know it will take fucking ages under these blundering fools on our board of directors.

Aye the 69 year old with multiple heart surgeries behind him is going to come in and kick a few arses :lol: 

2 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Was actually a post by Bronzy then reading an analysis of his tactics plus some Leverkusen highlights on YT.

But @The Specky Liar  used to have a Burnley season ticket I take it.

Haven't got the slightest clue what this is meant to mean.

8 minutes ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

Souness,  just to kick a few arses short term, until we can appoint someone else, as we know it will take fucking ages under these blundering fools on our board of directors.

The ego's in that board room couldn't handle Souness, too many home truths for that.

1 minute ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

You repeatedly prove yourself to be a bit of a thick cunt so that's not surprising.

You're implying I watched Burnley regularly when I haven't claimed to. You claimed they played in a certain style during their years in the Championship, I asked you how often you watched them and you refused to answer. I'm not the thick one here buddy.

12 minutes ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

Souness will never manage again. He's living a very low stress comfortable life now. Gets paid very well for his slot on Talksport with White and Jordan and the Sky Sports punditry. No chance he gives that up with his medical condition.

If Dyche does actually play some sort of attacking football I wouldn’t mind. 

If it’s that mind numbing stuff that he played in the EPL then fuck that. 

We do need an extremely strong character in the dressing room though that lets this team play with the shackles off

1 minute ago, The Specky Liar said:

You're implying I watched Burnley regularly when I haven't claimed to. You claimed they played in a certain style during their years in the Championship, I asked you how often you watched them and you refused to answer. I'm not the thick one here buddy.

Mate I don't keep a notebook of every game of football I've watched like I'm sure your statto pal @Rangers_no1does.

But I've seen enough of them over the years under Dyche to know he didn't play expansive attacking attractive football at any point.

Not that we'd get him but Kompany would be a better shout.

7 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Mate I don't keep a notebook of every game of football I've watched like I'm sure your statto pal @Rangers_no1does.

But I've seen enough of them over the years under Dyche to know he didn't play expansive attacking attractive football at any point.

Not that we'd get him but Kompany would be a better shout.

So when you said they played absolutely horrendous football in the championship when they had the best players in the league you had no idea and were lying to try and back up your point. Sound.

Last part is looooooool.

I’d take a Bielsa type over a Dyche type. But in the short run I think we would be worse. We aren’t blessed with good ball players or the legs to play that style of press. But tbh I think we’re so far off it in terms of quality available that the league is probably out of reach now anyways. So would rather build to being decent and decent to watch next year. That starting eleven today was Warburtonesque in its ability

4 minutes ago, OrangeRab said:

I’d take a Bielsa type over a Dyche type. But in the short run I think we would be worse. We aren’t blessed with good ball players or the legs to play that style of press. But tbh I think we’re so far off it in terms of quality available that the league is probably out of reach now anyways. So would rather build to being decent and decent to watch next year. That starting eleven today was Warburtonesque in its ability

We're 4 points behind...