Next Manager Discussion Thread

superallysbears

4 minutes ago, The Specky Liar said:

Weirdest poster this site has ever seen. Can we try and send him back over to FF on a free transfer?

I'm only posting what's in the news m8. I get the feeling you didn't enjoy stopping celtic winning 10iar or us winning quite probably our most important title whilst setting new club records. 

11 minutes ago, Kylegib said:

IMG-20221024-WA0009.jpg

The only positive from that horse manure is the idea that the board have suddenly realised that everything is far from peachy with the way we’re playing.

However, as the article is pure shite, I’m sure the board’s apathy remains undisturbed.

He wouldn’t come and we wouldn’t want him. Apart from that, it’s a great read.

:lol:

1 minute ago, Kylegib said:

I'm only posting what's in the news m8. I get the feeling you didn't enjoy stopping celtic winning 10iar or us winning quite probably our most important title whilst setting new club records. 

It's not in the news it's a photoshop :lol: 

That's an absolutely mental feeling you've got

Mark Warburton was a delight to listen to. Mind the support used to sit listening to every press conference of his wishing it was about 15 mins longer?

Would have been our greatest manager of all time but didn’t get a proper chance, Gerrard then grabbed that accolade. 

Unfortunately I think Dyche will be out of our reach, and I still don't think GVB is going to be sacked any time soon.

Absolutely no bloody idea who we will eventually end up with. Just don't fancy some East European risk or a project type appointment.

The sooner GVB goes the better, but just hope it's someone who has a proven pedigree.