Next Manager Discussion Thread

superallysbears

1 hour ago, RFC55 said:

Seems many have a hardon for this guy, wonder how many would want him had they not beat the fenians? I can’t think of a time that Rangers fans would ever have wanted a Norwegian manager who has won 2 titles in 20 years in the game and has his side 15 points or more behind in the league, it just wouldn’t happen.

they play in the Antarctic, their pitch is worse than livi and killies and actually seems like a lot of their excellent home record is down to this.

it’s a 2 hour flight or 9 hour trek from Rosenborg to glimt 

If there’s better out there I’d rather that of course, I watched quite a few of their games the past few seasons not just the tarrier games.

tbh I just want good attacking football and he’s the only guy I can think of likely within our budget.

3 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Sean Dyche would be a no brainer for me, but I really think he is out of our reach.

The guy sacked from Southampton is a possibility. Would give him a chance, although he wouldn't be my first choice.

Knudson is someway down the list to be quite honest. 

Hassenhuttl doesn't have the character to manage us. 

2 hours ago, The No.9 said:

If there’s better out there I’d rather that of course, I watched quite a few of their games the past few seasons not just the tarrier games.

tbh I just want good attacking football and he’s the only guy I can think of likely within our budget.

I want winning football, stuff that wins trophies, my best days have been standing watching us lift trophies, not how it’s done 

1 minute ago, RFC55 said:

I want winning football, stuff that wins trophies, my best days have been standing watching us lift trophies, not how it’s done 

Aye obviously we all want to win and see us lift trophies mate lol no need to see who’s more staunch here I’m personally fed up losing and playing shite football while we’re at it 

1 minute ago, The No.9 said:

Aye obviously we all want to win and see us lift trophies mate lol no need to see who’s more staunch here I’m personally fed up losing and playing shite football while we’re at it 

I agree you know its bad when we where winning and complaining about the style.

Genuinley can't think of a time the football style was this bad? It's actually bogging.

1 minute ago, BlueVanguard said:

I agree you know its bad when we where winning and complaining about the style.

Genuinley can't think of a time the football style was this bad? It's actually bogging.

Aye even the games we’ve won by 3/4 goals this season still left a lot to be desired it wasn’t always some dominant performance just other team being even worst and or tiring as the game went on

Kompany would genuinely please both the fans that want a hardline take no shit approach and those who want a good style of football.

Can’t see him being interested when he’s likely to take Burnley up this season but the more I see of him the more I think he’d be perfect for us.

9 minutes ago, The No.9 said:

More staunch? I just want us to win things :lol:

13 hours ago, falkirkNS said:

Honestly. Duncan Ferguson till jan would be my call. Few scottish backroom Rangers men. Weed out the pricks who dont want to be here, make them want to leave come jan 1rst.

Cause next summer is the start of another cycle, might take us 2/3 years to win the league again.

Worked so well with McDowell, Nicholl, McCall etc.

You are an utter caricature.