Standards and demands have dropped with the fans

MacBoyd

4 minutes ago, BlueboyG said:

I remember that, game got postponed due to water logged pitch, Dundee utd wouldn't agree to using original tickets and charged us again to go, Rangers fan groups called for a mass boycott but lots of fans went anyway.

Was there no all sorts of shite going on that day.

Houston calling for fans to boycott and then getting pictured in the crowd?

17 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Was there no all sorts of shite going on that day.

Houston calling for fans to boycott and then getting pictured in the crowd?

Was that not followed up by Charles green’s Christmas poem? Not a great period for us just now but have to remember where we’ve come from in recent times! 

2 hours ago, BlueboyG said:

I remember that, game got postponed due to water logged pitch, Dundee utd wouldn't agree to using original tickets and charged us again to go, Rangers fan groups called for a mass boycott but lots of fans went anyway.

Fucking fannies thats who they were, it was the principal that night amd still some super supporters couldnt unite that night.

Too many dont see the bigger picture.

1 minute ago, falkirkNS said:

Fucking fannies thats who they were, it was the principal that night amd still some super supporters couldnt unite that night.

Too many dont see the bigger picture.

The thing is it's been going on for years, when we got voted down the divisions in 2012 , These clubs wanted us dead, I would have gladly boycotted every ground of our rivals when we got back up, half of them would have folded if not for the blue pound.

Just now, BlueboyG said:

The thing is it's been going on for years, when we got voted down the divisions in 2012 , These clubs wanted us dead, I would have gladly boycotted every ground of our rivals when we got back up, half of them would have folded if not for the blue pound.

Too many within the support were too busy giving the spivs their money and being online warriors slagging housty and a few others.