Tav & Gio Out

scottyc06

Just now, CraigRangers9 said:

Your whole behaviour on here is quite laughable. You think you are a expert. And saying such a childish thing about me. You have a bit of a obsession with that team, don't you ?. How old are you btw ?

Nope, no obsession! Just called you a supporter of them! Not the only one to do so either, it’s ripping out of you! 

First you’re sending me private messages, now you’re asking how old I am.. 👀

36 minutes ago, siamthedanger said:

Runs like he’s towing a caravan. The off season training he was doing during the summer clearly didn’t go to plan. 

It did work he started the season looking ripped , problem was it was all spice boy show muscle n it's ruined him

3 minutes ago, scottyc06 said:

Nope, no obsession! Just called you a supporter of them! Not the only one to do so either, it’s ripping out of you! 

First you’re sending me private messages, now you’re asking how old I am.. 👀

You really think that !. Says it all about you. Oh, I'm following you. Give me more entertainment !

Just now, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

He's a football player not a wordsmith ffs.

On further questioning by the interviewer he clarified what he meant - Ajax were sharper and they couldn't get close enough to them.

Tav & Co can't get close enough to the SPFL dross at times. 

1 minute ago, scottyc06 said:

What a weird logic 🥴 

We’ve struggled against Ross County & Motherwell and you’ve got us topping Europa League groups! 

Last season we struggled against Dundee United, Motherwell, Hearts, Aberdeen, Hibs, Ross County and the scum. We made the Europa League final. Weird logic!

2 minutes ago, Jamie0202 said:

Last season we struggled against Dundee United, Motherwell, Hearts, Aberdeen, Hibs, Ross County and the scum. We made the Europa League final. Weird logic!

You think we would be topping a Europa League group? 

Know what and I’m being genuine, first half bar the two pathetic goals we conceded there was fuck all in it, the goals we’ve conceded in this tournament have been a fucking disgrace, go 2 1 down with 5 mins to get an equaliser and end up losing 3 1 fucking shambles 

28 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

We beat two very good sides, with PSV in particular being a club who spend millions more than we do, to get here in the first place.

I wouldn't have wanted this but it would be interesting to see what the mood would be if PSV had knocked us out and we were top of a Europa League group right now.

Context is key.

Since PSV we’ve on the whole been not very good/shite  so probably wouldn’t be anywhere near top of a Europa league. 
Context is key

11 minutes ago, scottyc06 said:

You think we would be topping a Europa League group? 

Who knows but you're trying to use domestic form to justify why we wouldn't. Domestic form was poor last season and had no bearing whatsoever on the European campaign so aye its weird logic. 

3 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Got to a final struggling against them last season mate :lol: 

While I get your point here, things have changed from our squad be it selling players or injuries and just in general the effort and style of play has regressed from January till now albeit it domestically not so much different imo.

As great as last year was, it is once in a blue moon and like all of our great euro runs there’s a fair bit of luck as much as skill involved at times when you aren’t on an even financial level with the opposition.

I think we’d be pretty poor if we were in a solid europa group atm as well, probably not to the same extent right enough lol.

1 minute ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Got to a final struggling against them last season mate :lol: 

Again though, you can’t put this purely down to a step up in class and say that we would be topping a Europa League group ffs! 🥴

On the logic that USG are doing so! That’s like saying Leeds would be topping a CL group cos they beat Chelsea who topped their CL group!