Tav & Gio Out

scottyc06

2 minutes ago, stevemac said:

He shouldn't be captain IMO, he can be a great player and at times he does excel don't get me wrong, but he's always been one to drop his head when the going gets tough. 

Think the WC break is needed for him for a rest as he's played far too often when it's pretty evident he's carrying an injury. 

I'd honestly give Lundstram a go at captain. Seems to have more about him and a more natural leader, with tav being a VC.

This almost never works at any football club in the history of football. See Gerrard fucking it with Mings for the latest example. You will undoubtedly come back with a small handful of examples where it's worked alright.

You can and should have multiple leaders on the park, it doesn't need a change of the captaincy.

12 minutes ago, scottyc06 said:

Both Gio & Tav have now mentioned how Ajax have had 6 days off before today..

This is clearly the pish they are pedalling in the dressing room. Absolute fucking losers. 

Yet they didn't say shit when PSV had time off before the qualifiers. 

Absolutely pathetic excuse making. 

Just now, scottyc06 said:

No he never, he realised what a ducking pathetic thing he had just come away with and backtracked! Him & Gio both hitting out with excuses.. they’re losers & it’s costing this club massively! Open your eyes! 

He's used a throwaway word not explaining himself well that you and others have latched onto and created your own meaning i.e. the players couldn't be fucked, they didn't want to try etc.

It's embarrassing.

Fuck sake Kenny Miller knew straightaway what he meant like any cunt with a brain cell to their name would.

Just now, CraigRangers9 said:

Well you might as well be one. Have nothing positive to say about our club, ever. Dimbo.

Tell me Craig, what exactly was positive about putting on the worst ever performance by a club in CL group stage football, ever? 

It’s not “our” club, you support one that rapes kids! 

1 minute ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

He's used a throwaway word not explaining himself well that you and others have latched onto and created your own meaning i.e. the players couldn't be fucked, they didn't want to try etc.

It's embarrassing.

Fuck sake Kenny Miller knew straightaway what he meant like any cunt with a brain cell to their name would.

You’re take on his ability to captain this club is embarrassing! Kenny Miller repeated what Tav said in his backtracking.. Anyone with a brain cell would realise when their clubs being run into the ground but you seem absolutely oblivious! 

Not saying get him out but he is clearly carrying an injury and having an issue with his fitness. He’s got no power behind his crosses/corners which is a tell tale sign, smallest tweak will cause more damage.

His positioning tonight and in recent weeks has been really poor and is causing us all sorts of issues.

Gio’s tactics made sense - we set up to press their back line high up the pitch and pounce on any mistake they made. Tillman was higher up than usual and was hovering waiting to win the 2nd ball. Unfortunately the white flag came out after 3 mins when they scored and the press stopped. Only we can be on the break and within three passes & no touch from the opposition, be hitting it 30 yards back to our goalkeeper. 

We have papered over the cracks domestically and rode our luck on occasion to be only 4 points behind. We have been unlucky with injuries but I just can’t see how Gio can turn it around. Don’t know if his heart is in it - he should have got money to spend when we qualified for CL - team seemed to take a dip after the window closed.

Role of Ross Wilson doesn’t help. He is signing the players and manager is having to try and put the pieces together. The lack of game time for Ramsey (injuries aside) was two fingers up to the board IMO. He knew the deal when he took the job but it’s not working. Next manager needs to have complete control, a vision and the ability to boot a player up the arse and get the best out of him.

Just now, scottyc06 said:

You’re take on his ability to captain this club is embarrassing! Kenny Miller repeated what Tav said in his backtracking.. Anyone with a brain cell would realise when their clubs being run into the ground but you seem absolutely oblivious! 

We beat two very good sides, with PSV in particular being a club who spend millions more than we do, to get here in the first place.

I wouldn't have wanted this but it would be interesting to see what the mood would be if PSV had knocked us out and we were top of a Europa League group right now.

Context is key.

30 minutes ago, scottyc06 said:

He’s been fucking barking. Was hearing he’s been on injections for the last month or so, yet Gio’s still playing him in cup games 🥴 His mentality is a massive problem, which is magnified when he’s playing the way he is as he’s leading fuck all both in performance and expectations. 

Heard the same about injections, fair play for putting his body on the line. Bit he's a serial loser, always has been, always will be. He typifies the mental fragility of the squad.

2 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

We beat two very good sides, with PSV in particular being a club who spend millions more than we do, to get here in the first place.

I wouldn't have wanted this but it would be interesting to see what the mood would be if PSV had knocked us out and we were top of a Europa League group right now.

Context is key.

Top of a Europa League group 🤣🤣🤣

1 minute ago, scottyc06 said:

Don’t start PM’ing me again eh?! 

Your whole behaviour on here is quite laughable. You think you are a expert. And saying such a childish thing about me. You have a bit of a obsession with that team, don't you ?. How old are you btw ?