Gerrard, Gio, The Board

Kylegib

9 hours ago, dummiesoot said:

It's back open again folks.

For what it is worth, SG would not have taken us to Seville, we would still have collapsed post break. We wouldn't have lost 3-0 to the paedos. GVB destroyed our high tempo pressing evident in Europe last season and destroyed our fitness.

Think you can close it again tbf 👍

On 05/12/2022 at 10:29, Kylegib said:

Admin requested a thread be open to try and keep the others on track

I thought you were told to take your Gerrard chat away from the Beale thread to the Gerrard thread in general sports if I remember rightly :headwall:

19 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

I thought you were told to take your Gerrard chat away from the Beale thread to the Gerrard thread in general sports if I remember rightly :headwall:

It was requested that a new thread be open to try to keep the Beale thread on topic 

"I was cordially invited by management to inaugurate a new conversation space to ponder.....[in a whisper] Gerrard.....the man......the hair....." :p:

Tomorrow's subject: If Gerrard had led the Suez Crisis how he would have done it better.

Next week: How Gerrard would have kept Wagon Wheels the same size if he'd had a career in chocolate rather than football

Upcoming: Gerrard sexbots, how soon?

2 hours ago, The Specky Liar said:

Subway yesterday what's everyone having for lunch the day

Would be interesting to find out what you think went wrong with us as we are now chasing celtic again from being in a such a strong position after winning the title and ultimately who or what you think caused that to happen. 

Just now, Kylegib said:

Would be interesting to find out what you think went wrong with us as we are now chasing celtic again from being in a such a strong position after winning the title and ultimately who or what you think caused that to happen. 

I had a tesco meal deal.

1 minute ago, 35 Yard Dangerman said:

You're doing my fucking tits in and you are ruining the place.

Will you please just fuck off?

Thank you,

Are you enjoying trailing celtic again and do you not think we should be discussing how we ended up being in this situation or would you prefer we think of different insults to the individual that put us in front of celtic again for the first time in years.

1 minute ago, Kylegib said:

Thank you,

Are you enjoying trailing celtic again and do you not think we should be discussing how we ended up being in this situation or would you prefer we think of different insults to the individual that put us in front of celtic again for the first time in years.

I think he's probably happy to debate where the football club is now and how we go forward.  I think it's more that he's annoyed at having to deal with someone who is coming across as a sanctimonious twat. 

3 minutes ago, evenstevens said:

I think he's probably happy to debate where the football club is now and how we go forward.  I think it's more that he's annoyed at having to deal with someone who is coming across as a sanctimonious twat. 

How do you think Beale will be able to move us forward especially if he's not backed, to find ourselves in this position since winning the title is complete mismanagement. The last two managers performed well in Europe one won the league and the other the Scottish Cup but both were failed by the board after being successful as neither was backed. What makes anyone think the board are now going to back Beale.