The Rangers winning the title on 2011

fourfourtwo

Remember it well. Nervous as hell beforehand and then within 10 mins of the game starting we were cruising. My Dad and I then headed to Ibrox to see the trophy being paraded around. Weiss near hanging out the window pissed as hell. McGregor replicating his pen save. Happy memories 😊

52 minutes ago, Madina said:

Remember it well. Nervous as hell beforehand and then within 10 mins of the game starting we were cruising. My Dad and I then headed to Ibrox to see the trophy being paraded around. Weiss near hanging out the window pissed as hell. McGregor replicating his pen save. Happy memories 😊

We were in the Broomloan right behind the goal when McGregor and Weiss were simulating the penalty save. What a great day.

On 16/12/2022 at 13:07, fourfourtwo said:

What a day this was! Brings so many memories back..

We won the game in the first 6 minutes..Lafferty and Naismith were on fire at the time..

The guy dressed as Walter Smith celebrating after Naismith's goal where the referee Thompson has to do a double take is really funny. 

Was working in my daughter’s flat in Aberdeen and watched the game in the now defunct Rosemount Bar, surrounded by sheep praying for a Killie win.

Sitting there quietly with my pint hearing them getting more and more pissed off only made it sweeter, especially after the third when there was absolutely no way back.

The other thing, watching that back was our attacking options, then and now.

We’re trying to figure out Morelos OR Colak, or maybe Morelos AND Colak and how do we use Kent and what about the right hand side?

That day we had Lafferty, Jelavic up front, Wylde on the wing and Naismith technically a midfielder but playing almost as another forward.and it worked brilliantly with Davis and Edu running the midfield.

It’s a problem we can’t solve today but Walter, as ever, had it sussed years ago.