*****The Official Rangers v Aberdeen Match Thread*****

G.E.C.

Look at the line up for the semi against Hearts over 3 years ago.

Almost the same side, only most of them another 3 years older and well past their prime.

What a sad indictment on recruitment, not been on bit of progress, complete failure to build and only regression.

Can't blame Beale for not being able to get a tune out this squad.

Screenshot_20230116_194600_Chrome.jpg

1 hour ago, DiamondDan said:

Almost the same side, only most of them another 3 years older and well past their prime.

What a sad indictment on recruitment, not been on bit of progress, complete failure to build and only regression.

Not disagreeing with your point about lack of progression and signing but Beale has got a tune out of them 

we have won 6 of his first seven games with massive improvements from individuals like Kent and Sakala

1 hour ago, DiamondDan said:

you’re still a mick

38 minutes ago, cr3_bear said:

Not disagreeing with your point about lack of progression and signing but Beale has got a tune out of them 

we have won 6 of his first seven games with massive improvements from individuals like Kent and Sakala

He’s a beast 

2 hours ago, DiamondDan said:

Incredible that the board can look at that and think Wilson still deserves to be here. Best part of 25 million he’s spent with very little to show for it. 

30 minutes ago, stevemac said:

anyone know when final tickets go on sale (obviously invitation only i expect to mygers members) or roughly when they tend to go on sale?

You’ve no chance mate. Unless you’re ST, MyGers and on CCCS you’ve no hope 

1 minute ago, .Williamson. said:

You’ve no chance mate. Unless you’re ST, MyGers and on CCCS you’ve no hope 

aye fully expected that tbh mate. I was actually surprised I got a semi ticket. Still, you live in hope anyways.

33 minutes ago, stevemac said:

anyone know when final tickets go on sale (obviously invitation only i expect to mygers members) or roughly when they tend to go on sale?

Shortly I'd think but you'll need to be a season ticket holder, on the CCCS and have at a guess between 800-1000 MyGers points to get one though.

1 minute ago, The Specky Liar said:

Shortly I'd think but you'll need to be a season ticket holder, on the CCCS and have at a guess between 800-1000 MyGers points to get one though.

Aye I did email ticket centre (who are getting surprisingly better at quick responses) and they confirmed they had no info at present as to release date. 

Still, was buzzing to get to go to the semi, and just got a ticket for county at home next month. thatll do for now

22 minutes ago, BlueVanguard said:

Seen that full video, I can't believe they actually sing "we're only sheep shagging bastards".

I couldn't stop laughing when they started their version of every Saturday we follow but instead of the clap & whoop sounds before the lyrics start they clap and shout "sheep". :lol:

Absolute moon units.

4 minutes ago, Drumloyal said:

Seen that full video, I can't believe they actually sing "we're only sheep shagging bastards".

I couldn't stop laughing when they started their version of every Saturday we follow but instead of the clap & whoop sounds before the lyrics start they clap and shout "sheep". :lol:

Absolute moon units.

:lol: clowns. 

16 minutes ago, Drumloyal said:

Absolute moon units.

Watched a few of there videos man, Even went as far as listening to there podcasts on Spotify after we beat them 3-2 at Shittodrie. Unreal by the way :lol: