Michael Beale

ElBufalo20

2 minutes ago, Leftpegcoopz11 said:

Give him a window/preseason mate I don't know, but I hope. If not its bleak, but still think we're not that much off them. We're not getting pumped. Fuck all good, but something, I hate to say :confused:

I'm telling you m8 and I never do this,  he's a dud , I was fucking raging when we appointed him, I getting more raging by the week, I'm having a year off next season, my m8 is taking my tickets, I'm not watching us under this fucking fraud, I've had enough. 

3 minutes ago, Bronzy said:

Disagree.

He's right. 

They have played some of their worst football against us twice now and we have lost them both.

They genuinely know if they have a off day they will still come out on top just like we did with them when they had Burns. We played utter wank and still beat them more often than not.

2 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

He's right. 

They have played some of their worst football against us twice now and we have lost them both.

They genuinely know if they have a off day they will still come out on top just like we did with them when they had Burns. We played utter wank and still beat them more often than not.

I’m not saying they’re bad, they’re a good team.

I just think once we overhaul the squad we’ll see that they’re not particularly brilliant, this squad is just utterly shite.

8 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

They’ve not got out of second once against us in 4 games, we’ve managed one draw. We’re not close at all

Don't agree with you, some say that they didn't play that well, but I'm pretty sure that was down to how Rangers stopped them from playing, let's be right here we've literally given them four goals in the last three games we've played them, ok that's not their fault and it's down to piss poor defending but there isn't that much between the teams imo.

Just now, Bronzy said:

I’m not saying they’re bad, they’re a good team.

I just think once we overhaul the squad we’ll see that they’re not particularly brilliant, this squad is just utterly shite.

They are not going to just stay the same. They have 30 million coming in without what they bring in selling anyone.

If we can't beat this version of them then I wouldn't bank on it when they upgrade whatever weakness they see in their squad.

We will have a fraction of their budget and we require a full rebuild.

It will need a miracle to win the title next season.

39 minutes ago, Bronzy said:

I always think football changes very quickly and momentum can often shift unexpectedly, that’s why I never get too optimistic or pessimistic about things.

In March 2020 we had just lost to Hamilton at home and Gerrard was on the brink of being sacked, yet just a year later we won 55.

It’s easy to think there’s absolutely no light at the end of the tunnel after the season we’ve just endured, but football rarely works like that.

I take your point, but I think the stars aligned that season. They collapsed and a team of serial losers got to play in empty stadiums.

Just now, SkylineBlue said:

I take your point, but I think the stars aligned that season. They collapsed and a team of serial losers got to play in empty stadiums.

I used to say the above was pish but its been proven to be true now. The best chance we have is if they have a full blown collapse.

1 minute ago, The Godfather said:

I used to say the above was pish but its been proven to be true now. The best chance we have is if they have a full blown collapse.

I was the same. I'd always go to the fact that we went unbeaten that season to prove that it wasn't luck or a fluke, but it clearly was. I'm not saying we didn't play well, but that we only played that well because of the circumstances.

Too many lightweight imposters in our squad, they flatter to deceive but when push comes to shove they crumble.

Aye we looked ok at times but that mentality of “they shall not pass” is not in their vocabulary.

Another fuckin shooting ourselves in the foot fuckin fiasco.

Only clinical striker we have doesn’t have the pace to get there, and as for Roofe …….

We have no fuckin threat.

1 minute ago, Juniorsparkie said:

Too many lightweight imposters in our squad, they flatter to deceive but when push comes to shove they crumble.

Aye we looked ok at times but that mentality of “they shall not pass” is not in their vocabulary.

Another fuckin shooting ourselves in the foot fuckin fiasco.

Only clinical striker we have doesn’t have the pace to get there, and as for Roofe …….

We have no fuckin threat.

We do and it's a fucking right-back 😂. Hit the post and had our other best chance which was a header in to the ground in the second half. A right-back. Shame on the forward line because Tav is regularly outscoring most of them season in, season out.

2 minutes ago, MacBoyd said:

As much as I denied it at time there's too much evidence it's true, not that it matters now as thankfully they will fuck off in a few weeks

It's patently obvious that it's true. In an ideal world I wouldn't want anyone other than Tav or Goldson left at the club from that season. We need a total break from "55" and I include Beale in that. 

1 hour ago, Bristoe1872 said:

Based on what Cameron? His inability to lay a glove on the filth? Refusing to learn? He sure talks a lot but sadly delivers very little.  He's a nice guy undoubtedly. But i dont want a nice guy as Rangers manager I want a ruthless bastard who hates losing. 

The way he has improved the team even though alot of players are not good enouh. 

I wouldn't say he isn't learning. If anything I would say that the last 2 games he has been tactically spot on. 

Totally agree with what you say about someone that hates loosing. Exactly what we need throughout the club 

2 minutes ago, SkylineBlue said:

Is that not what happened? What had they won before that and what have they won since?

Mate. C'mon.

I hate it when people decry our 55 season. It was phenomenal in the league and nothing to do with covid or lack of fans. Arguably the biggest factor for us was consistency in terms of lack of first team injuries.

We've since won a Scottish cup and reached a European final. Only answering your question on that because it isn't good enough but it also isn't nothing.

1 minute ago, SkylineBlue said:

It's patently obvious that it's true. In an ideal world I wouldn't want anyone other than Tav or Goldson left at the club from that season. We need a total break from "55" and I include Beale in that. 

I actually hate hearing that season references to as that. They are too close to revel in it.

1 minute ago, Jamie0202 said:

Mate. C'mon.

I hate it when people decry our 55 season. It was phenomenal in the league and nothing to do with covid or lack of fans. Arguably the biggest factor for us was consistency in terms of lack of first team injuries.

We've since won a Scottish cup and reached a European final. Only answering your question on that because it isn't good enough but it also isn't nothing.

I cant help how I feel about it now. I'm just being honest. I dont believe for a minute we win that league if both of those things don't happen at the same time.