***** Rangers vs Ross County - Scottish Premiership *****

3 hours ago, Malkytfp1 said:

I disagree. We were very good fist half and the performance warranted a higher scoreline. Second half we weren't as good and I think Beale's substitutions were shite. Also think we started the wrong line up. Jack and Lundstram means no midfielder is getting forward and beyond which Kamara did so well at Tynecastle and Tillman done it today when he came on.

ย 

ย 

Everyone's entitled to their opinion, but I for one was never confident on the win, watching that todayย 

53 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Because he was used to make the point that dominating games doesnโ€™t equate to playing well.

Depends what your opinion of dominating the game is. You can dominate the ball all game and do fuck all with it or dominate and create chances. A would say we were the latter todayย 

20 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Also its noticed that results are all that matters now..........

Not for me, we keep playing like that itโ€™s only matter of time before points are dropped needing a deflected free kick at home to Ross County is miles from good enough, madness folk are trying to defend that tbh.ย 

4 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

Not for me, we keep playing like that itโ€™s only matter of time before points are dropped needing a deflected free kick at home to Ross County is miles from good enough, madness folk are trying to defend that tbh.ย 

Folks been saying that from about game 2 of beales reign and yet here we are still undefeatedโ€ฆ.

1 hour ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

Neither do I TBH but him and Greegs canโ€™t be mentioned in the same breath.

That's true. Greegs in his day was brilliant, but we also had some useful players who could clear balls coming into the box, something we seem to struggle with now days.ย 

28 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

High press disappearsย 

Sakala returns to be completely rubbishย 

ย 

consistency is our problem at the momentย 

11 wins and a draw out of 12 is terribly inconsistent right enough

17 minutes ago, AberfeldyBlue said:

the people who leave with 10 whole minutes to go (ie 20,000) are a total red neck to the club

ย 

aye youย 

Normally agree with you, but it was boring as fuck today. Canโ€™t blame folk for wanting to get up the road.ย