***** Rangers vs Ross County - Scottish Premiership *****

25 minutes ago, AberfeldyBlue said:

the people who leave with 10 whole minutes to go (ie 20,000) are a total red neck to the club

aye you 

It's been like that for at least the last 30 years i've been going. 

It won't change, and it's their money so their choice. 

I don't leave early, and that's also my choice. 

1 minute ago, Negri's lovechild said:

It's been like that for at least the last 30 years i've been going. 

It won't change, and it's their money so their choice. 

I don't leave early, and that's also my choice. 

It must be a bit demoralising for the plyers, to spend ten  minutes playing in a half-empty stadium.  

24 minutes ago, MayboleLoyal_atb said:

Depends what your opinion of dominating the game is. You can dominate the ball all game and do fuck all with it or dominate and create chances. A would say we were the latter today 

And we regularly done the latter under Gio and we were told the performances were shite

7 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Honestly never realised that 20 odd thousand had left game with around 10 minutes left as i’m always away long before that tbh.

Shocking imo.

Don’t remember many greeting about it when we were shite.

Just now, BelfastWillie said:

It must be a bit demoralising for the plyers, to spend ten  minutes playing in a half-empty stadium.  

I get your point but tbh i don't think the players will bother all that much. 

If anything it should push players on to score and get it up people leaving early. 

50 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Normally agree with you, but it was boring as fuck today. Can’t blame folk for wanting to get up the road. 

what when we could have conceded and completely given up the league?. you cant be a fan/engaged with the club. give your tickets to actual Rangers fans not glory hunters who greet if we dont win 4-0 each week

25 minutes ago, Craiggybear said:

@mitre_mouldmaster on the 89th minute of this game waiting to post the Official Livingstone V Rangers thread....

birdman-hand-rub.gif

It’s the Scottish Cup game against Partick mate and he’s already posted it 

30 minutes ago, AberfeldyBlue said:

what when we could have conceded and completely given up the league?. you cant be a fan/engaged with the club. give your tickets to actual Rangers fans not glory hunters who greet if we dont win 4-0 each week

Hahahahaha

1 hour ago, AberfeldyBlue said:

Leagues long gone, football was poor today, and I didn’t leave early.

There’s plenty that have been going for decades and follow us home and away that leave early. It’s nothing to do with being a glory hunter. 

We need to learn to kill teams off; with our dominant possession we should be scoring far more but lack of quick passing and movement gives packed defences too much time to smother our forwards near goal.

Our inability to keep playing at a decent tempo when in the lead is shown time and time again especially on the occasions when we face ten men and we end up being the team in danger of losing goals. It was ridiculous how often Ross County were able to put our defence under pressure with crosses.

The players must see how the Man Cities , Barcelona, etc kill games by keeping possession 30 yards from the opponents goal by passing in triangles rather than our usual sideways and backwards attempts deep in our half ending with the inevitable pass back to the keeper which ensures possession is lost. The stupid fouls which set up free kicks into our box is another problem needed to be sorted.

39 minutes ago, dummiesoot said:

That Jordan White loves a goal against us. 

Jon and Connor did not cover themselves in glory with their goal. Piss poor from both

Watched it back and you have to think Goldson has had a shout from McLaughlin that’s he’s coming for it.

59 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Watched it back and you have to think Goldson has had a shout from McLaughlin that’s he’s coming for it.

You have to think that do you? Could just be they both fucked up, because you don't actually know?