People leaving early

RangersMedia

2 hours ago, Loyal72 said:

You remind me of our pal the bendy toy, doesn't matter what we take him to, he'll never see the end of it, and you'll find him walking away miles in the wrong direction doing the sideways lean walk but never falls.

I saw a boy like that yesterday walking up by the Wee Rangers club defied all known laws of physics how he never went over. 

Boy pulled it off to perfection, unreal talent that 

16 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

I saw a boy like that yesterday walking up by the Wee Rangers club defied all known laws of physics how he never went over. 

Boy pulled it off to perfection, unreal talent that 

It is a genuine skill, folk almost horizontal and managing to walk.

18 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

The FF thread on it’s a belter, less of a fan, disrespectful and even someone who was at a game in England and not at Ibrox today having a go :lol: 

17 hours ago, The FF Snitch said:

Cambridgeblue?

He’s an absolute weirdo. Some of his opinions make Trump look left-wing and he’s a board arselicker, slags off other supporters constantly as well despite not even living here or going to games :lol:

He said this today :lol: 

'Seems to me that increasing ticket prices would help with this - if people prefer the pub it would soon help them make their mind up.

A tenner a skull for every home game would be another 6-7M in the transfer kitty after VAT.'

5 minutes ago, The Specky Liar said:

He said this today :lol: 

'Seems to me that increasing ticket prices would help with this - if people prefer the pub it would soon help them make their mind up.

A tenner a skull for every home game would be another 6-7M in the transfer kitty after VAT.'

A14325C6-3E74-4741-BC8A-62F5C5F91992.jpeg

12 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

A14325C6-3E74-4741-BC8A-62F5C5F91992.jpeg

:lol: 

Him and the boy called 'Union Bear' who clear;y isn't in their group are unreal in that thread. There's someone from Canada calling our support 'pathetic' as well. Great thread

One of the others who has been absolutely slaughtering those who don't stay til the end just said this as well

'Someone touched on season ticket culture, and I'll be honest as a super staunch type that stays until the final whistle, there are games that you wake up and think I can't really be fucked with this but I've paid for it, so I suppose I have to. Granted in that situation, I'll either sell it on or give it away. It sounds like some guys are powering through despite not really wanting to be there.'

10 minutes ago, The Specky Liar said:

:lol: 

Him and the boy called 'Union Bear' who clear;y isn't in their group are unreal in that thread. There's someone from Canada calling our support 'pathetic' as well. Great thread

Cambridge and that Kubala guy are two of the biggest throbbers on there in all honesty

4 hours ago, RockwellGers said:

I can think of any event or activity I've attended in my life where I had any focus or interest in whether anyone else stays until the end or not. 

Tbf, there aren't many where people do, and if they did it probably wouldn't make a difference to anything. Can imagine that having a half empty stadium for the last 10 minutes of a close match could.

Not too fussed what people do, but as someone said earlier having to keep getting up and down as people leave is a right pain, plus as there is no kiosk in our bit anymore so you have to go right to the main rear a couple of blokes along from us have missed a goal in both the last games as they go up there at about 40 mins

Leave around 89 minutes because I'm right up the back and it takes fucking ages to get out if I don't, couldn't give a fuck who doesn't agree with this, I'm a big boy now and I can do whatever the fuck I want, mouth breathers :lol:

7 hours ago, Loyal72 said:

You're a fanny if that's all you took from that 😂

You'd no leave before the end of a movie, or the end of a concert/gig.

You'd no leave a restaurant without finishing your dinner.

So why leave the football before it finishes?

See how this works? 😂

Or climbing off that hooker before you’re  finished as another example 

Sumsuch

... Just a thought.

Didn't we win our 55th undefeated league title run during a pandemic with empty stadiums? ...... the 55 team didn't seem to be affected by the total lack of support then, so why are we getting so upset about people leaving 10 - 15 minutes before the final whistle now ?

Really it's been happening since the beginning of time in the game .... why worry now?

...... Just a thought.

🇬🇧

I don't see an issue with someone leaving at 89-90 minutes if we're comfortably ahead and you know the result isn't going to change and if the few minutes you miss will save you half an hour getting home.

I think the issue is so many people started leaving at 89 minutes, that if you want to try and get ahead of that crowd you now need to leave a couple minutes earlier. It then just snowballs and suddenly everyone is leaving on 80 minutes as they're trying to beat each other.

For a lot of folk the issue is more the cars rather than the subway. Getting a car out after the game can be a nightmare. 

I'd much prefer if they stayed but equally it's upto them. Not like they're @Loyal72 leaving 20 minutes into the first half.

Just now, AberfeldyBlue said:

if you are leaving at 80 to..

1. get a pint

2. get the subway better

3. get away quicker by car

just dont come and let actual  fans watch Rangers

you go and listen to bbc Scotland eating your tea before call the midwife

There’s plenty empty seats for the actual Rangers fans they’d be allowing

57 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Cambridge and that Kubala guy are two of the biggest throbbers on there in all honesty

I'm honestly not convinced Kubala isn't a parody account :lol: 

7 minutes ago, AberfeldyBlue said:

if you are leaving at 80 to..

1. get a pint

2. get the subway better

3. get away quicker by car

just dont come and let actual  fans watch Rangers

you go and listen to bbc Scotland eating your tea before call the midwife

There are tickets available to buy for every game that isn't against the tarriers or a big European game,why don't these 'real Rangers fans' buy them and they can go as well as us fake supporters?

Just now, The Specky Liar said:

I'm honestly not convinced Kubala isn't a parody account, struggle to accept I'm the same species as him :lol: 

There are tickets available to buy for every game that isn't against the tarriers or a big European game,why don't these 'real Rangers fans' buy them and they can go as well as us fake supporters?

im guessing you are an 80 minute mug away to get your pint rather than support the team

sorry but i cant help you son