Kamara

6superbarry6

Kamara could be an excellent player, but sadly was plagued with a poor attitude / mentality.

Chucked it for at least the last 12 months, and put in some disgraceful performances.

Hope he goes on to have success, but he’s really soured my opinion of him recently. 

12 hours ago, Brackley Bluenose said:

How do you mean mate? In terms of selling on for profit when they’re at the their peak? If so, couldn’t agree more mate the money that could have been brought in for those three compared to losing two on a free and maybe getting less than half of what we could have got for Kamara is a joke. Another failure that lies at Wilson’s door. 

Most Players will have a shelf life at a club, even more so when playing in the shite scottish league.

The same will happen with Cantwell etc so it’s up to us to move on when the right time and we can get most money.

• 6 months later...
On 01/09/2023 at 00:02, Watp89 said:

My pal Colin met Glen in the Polo a few months back and he pretty much said the incident and the aftermath didn't affect him too much. 

By all accounts he's had a bad breakup and his partner mover back to England, they're from Leeds, and why he's wanted a move. 

I think Glen will end up playing 1-2 seasons with Leeds and end up in a top 8 prem team. 

God you know loads mate. Yer Mrs in the know, yer pal Colin in the know.

lucky to have you