Kamara

6superbarry6

4 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Beale's misplaaced trust in him was shown to have been a huge error. Despite the win Beale compounded it by not hooking him at halftime.

Top of the "must sell" list come the summer. 

Needs replaced soon as, he’s rotten. 

Just now, SPWF said:

He’s shite. Should never play for us again but Beale seems to like him. If he’s going to insist on playing him then he should be made to watch Raskin’s performance yesterday. That’s how a central midfielder should play. 

He’s too much of a shitebag to play that way, doesn’t want to take any responsibility and will take the safe option every single time. 

2 hours ago, Roy Hobbs said:

Played like the game was beneath him.

Played like he’s never seen a football before. That and the fact he has zero fight in him.

Been too poor for too long but he was disgusting yesterday. 

A player that moves the ball sideways a few times a game and utterly shites it in forward positions. Can’t see us getting much for him 

8 minutes ago, Swagger said:

Played like he’s never seen a football before. That and the fact he has zero fight in him.

Been too poor for too long but he was disgusting yesterday. 

A player that moves the ball sideways a few times a game and utterly shites it in forward positions. Can’t see us getting much for him 

£51k?

12 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

I hope Beale’s admission of making mistakes in his starting line up was about 

Kamara, Colak and Sands

Kamara isn't in any form and isn't the midfield partner needed to allow Raskin to be free to find the advancing positions he seems to excel in.

Colak was poor but I've no issues him starting.

Why have our permanent CH in King on the bench but play a loanee who will be leaving in the summer? If Goldson was to be rested then not for Sands.

Tav needs dropped, not rested, and Devine in for him is one change I'd have liked to have seen.  

Too much rotation but only cos those who came in underperformed. 

Biggest issue is keeping playing players who won't deliver his instructions in terms of playing a passing, high responsibility play.

If we could do a cup double this season then no more could really be asked of Beale. He needs to treat cup ties like cup finals to get us into the finals.

Kamara was one of the first names I would have taken off at half time, he slowed literally everything down at least cantwell tried to get the ball moving, even when Kamara lost the ball he would just jog back, when you compare his application to tillmans it’s night and day 

1 hour ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Kamara isn't in any form and isn't the midfield partner needed to allow Raskin to be free to find the advancing positions he seems to excel in.

Colak was poor but I've no issues him starting.

Why have our permanent CH in King on the bench but play a loanee who will be leaving in the summer? If Goldson was to be rested then not for Sands.

Tav needs dropped, not rested, and Devine in for him is one change I'd have liked to have seen.  

Too much rotation but only cos those who came in underperformed. 

Biggest issue is keeping playing players who won't deliver his instructions in terms of playing a passing, high responsibility play.

If we could do a cup double this season then no more could really be asked of Beale. He needs to treat cup ties like cup finals to get us into the finals.

No issues with what you said apart from Colak starting. 
we were intent on getting the ball out wide and fireing it in (Barasic ) which almost all of the time was defended easily. He’s not the type of old fashioned no9 that chucks himself head first at everything coming into the box. 
the goal he scored was a prime example of allowing him a different route to goal. 
if we are so intent in getting Barasic to shitey cross the ball into bodies Colak is not your man.  

31 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

I'm glad that Raskin is here to actually show what a midfielder should be and completely embarrass the likes of Kamara, Jack and Lundstram of what is expected as a midfielder at this club.

Kamara, when he’s in the mood, is a very good midfielder and his form improved briefly when Beale took over but he’s slipped back into his bad old habits. He is also unbelievably reluctant to shoot which really pisses me off.

Apparently we’re still tracking Olaru and of the old guard (Jack, Lundstram, Kamara, Davis), I think no more than one will be part of next season.

Probably Lundstram, based on their respective contracts etc.

Arfield is viewed differently imo as he is seen as more of an impact sub and goal threat.

Its obvious watching Kamara that he’s seeing the season out until he moves on in the summer.

The upside is that, next season, we’re looking at a much more attacking midfield core of Raskin, Cantwell, Tillman, Lawrence, Lowry (and possibly Olaru?)

1 hour ago, KeyserSoze said:

I hope Beale’s admission of making mistakes in his starting line up was about 

Kamara, Colak and Sands

I think he was having a go at about 5 or 6.....going by the way he said Hagi & Cantwell were the victims....I'm sure they two were included in his initial thoughts 

15 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

No issues with what you said apart from Colak starting. 
we were intent on getting the ball out wide and fireing it in (Barasic ) which almost all of the time was defended easily. He’s not the type of old fashioned no9 that chucks himself head first at everything coming into the box. 
the goal he scored was a prime example of allowing him a different route to goal. 
if we are so intent in getting Barasic to shitey cross the ball into bodies Colak is not your man.  

I'm not sure any of our forwards would be.