Kamara

6superbarry6

It's easy saying "sell him" but you need an offer first. His attitude is the problem. Kamara looked out of this world against hearts. He was passing and then advancing into space. He was taking the ball into tight situations and making something out of it. On his day he is brilliant but against thistle it was as if the game was beneath him. Zero drive and zero fucks given.

33 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

It's easy saying "sell him" but you need an offer first. His attitude is the problem. Kamara looked out of this world against hearts. He was passing and then advancing into space. He was taking the ball into tight situations and making something out of it. On his day he is brilliant but against thistle it was as if the game was beneath him. Zero drive and zero fucks given.

He was already on his way out before it fell through, he'll be on his way in the summer no problem, getting top value for him is another matter.

On 13/02/2023 at 11:58, KeyserSoze said:

I hope Beale’s admission of making mistakes in his starting line up was about 

Kamara, Colak and Sands

Colak got no service.  

The mistakes for me on Sunday were Kamara, Sands, Hagi although a couple of others were shaky.

8 hours ago, JCDBigBear said:

Colak got no service.  

The mistakes for me on Sunday were Kamara, Sands, Hagi although a couple of others were shaky.

Cloak didn’t get as much service as he needs, that true, but I don’t recall his goal being a solo effort from his own box to the other. He does need to make more chances for himself.

33 minutes ago, left winger said:

Cloak didn’t get as much service as he needs, that true, but I don’t recall his goal being a solo effort from his own box to the other. He does need to make more chances for himself.

Barasic put in approx 15/20 crosses into the box and we had 13 corners.  

we need to change that approach it’s not working 

in-fact corners in general football terms are not successful. 

8 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

Barasic put in approx 15/20 crosses into the box and we had 13 corners.  

we need to change that approach it’s not working 

in-fact corners in general football terms are not successful. 

It’s amazing how excited we get when we have a bit of pressure in a big game and get a corner - when it’s hugely unlikely we’ll score from it.

9 hours ago, JCDBigBear said:

Colak got no service.  

Colak is a striker than needs chances made for him, he had two decent opportunities and finished one.

He’s not a rag doll defenders about, or go on a mazy run and beat 5 men to score type of guy, but if we get the ball to him in the right areas he’ll score regularly.

He’s not great, and isn’t a first pick starter IMO, but equally a decent option to have. A wee bit Boyd like. 

1 minute ago, graeme_4 said:

Colak is a striker than needs chances made for him, he had two decent opportunities and finished one.

He’s not a rag doll defenders about, or go on a mazy run and beat 5 men to score type of guy, but if we get the ball to him in the right areas he’ll score regularly.

He’s not great, and isn’t a first pick starter IMO, but equally a decent option to have. A wee bit Boyd like. 

I think Boyd might still be faster than him.

Beale thinks the sun shines from Kamara's arse. Nobody else does.

2 weeks ago Beale was going on in his presser about how good Arfield was - yet now he can't even get on the bench?

Arfield attacks, is robust and scores goals. Kamara is lethargic, allergic to passing forward and favours a wee safe tap to the nearest player.

He is like playing with 10 men. Woeful.

1 minute ago, East Enclosure Row N said:

Beale thinks the sun shines from Kamara's arse. Nobody else does.

2 weeks ago Beale was going on in his presser about how good Arfield was - yet now he can't even get on the bench?

Arfield attacks, is robust and scores goals. Kamara is lethargic, allergic to passing forward and favours a wee safe tap to the nearest player.

He is like playing with 10 men. Woeful.

Arfield missed the weekend through injury