Kamara

6superbarry6

9 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

He was never the same after the racist incident. There is an untold story to be told. 

I'm sure it's more than missing his two pals in Bassey & Aribo.

My pal Colin met Glen in the Polo a few months back and he pretty much said the incident and the aftermath didn't affect him too much. 

By all accounts he's had a bad breakup and his partner mover back to England, they're from Leeds, and why he's wanted a move. 

I think Glen will end up playing 1-2 seasons with Leeds and end up in a top 8 prem team. 

8 minutes ago, Watp89 said:

My pal Colin met Glen in the Polo a few months back and he pretty much said the incident and the aftermath didn't affect him too much. 

By all accounts he's had a bad breakup and his partner mover back to England, they're from Leeds, and why he's wanted a move. 

I think Glen will end up playing 1-2 seasons with Leeds and end up in a top 8 prem team. 

Zero chance this story is true.

12 minutes ago, Watp89 said:

So wait, he broke up with his partner, she's moved back to Leeds, and now he's following her? That's what you're saying here?

File under pish fae yer pal Colin.

8 minutes ago, Loyal72 said:

So wait, he broke up with his partner, she's moved back to Leeds, and now he's following her? That's what you're saying here?

File under pish fae yer pal Colin.

I was more concerned that his pal walked up to a football player and started asking him if the racist abuse he suffered has affected him on the pitch.  Sounds totally posssible 

27 minutes ago, Watp89 said:

66391a8a_text.gif.68a4464ddf093b72326d35a481a30184.gif

Glen to Colin in the Polo.

7 hours ago, Blue72 said:

I was more concerned that his pal walked up to a football player and started asking him if the racist abuse he suffered has affected him on the pitch.  Sounds totally posssible 

I Watched Jose Quotiongo get monkey noises every time he touched the ball at Airdrie one afternoon for St Mirren, bumped into him in Archaos that night, absolutely out my banger and was speaking to him.

He didn't give a toss tbf was just saying "that's football man" and laughing about it.

15 minutes ago, DiamondDan said:

I Watched Jose Quotiongo get monkey noises every time he touched the ball at Airdrie one afternoon for St Mirren, bumped into him in Archaos that night, absolutely out my banger and was speaking to him.

He didn't give a toss tbf was just saying "that's football man" and laughing about it.

It’s not though is it? 

52 minutes ago, DiamondDan said:

He used to knock about Hamilton palace back in the day, remember having a drink or two with him, great guy.

1 hour ago, DiamondDan said:

Some character was wee Jose. 

Don't seem to be many characters in the Scottish game at the moment.

10 hours ago, Watp89 said:

For the purposes of clarity, I’d like to state for the record that I am not the Colin referred to in this pile of steaming manure.

:pipe: