Ofoborh insta

The Dude

2 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

Nuffield health diagnostic suite in Manchester. I’m only guessing that because we must have insurance out that involves them because when a player “has a scan” we use Nuffield in beaconsfield rd. 
now I’m only saying that because I know folk who have a lot of autographs and who work there. 

I’d get a job at a newspaper easy, what do you think?

You very well might. 

We’ll either have an agreement direct with them or as you say, it’ll be related to insurers. 

If he’s pointing the finger at Nuffield because we’ve sent him there then it’ll be interesting to see what comes out next

16 minutes ago, The Dude said:

You just put players at risk of returning too quickly to avoid losing pay and potentially making a relatively short-term injury into something much worse. 

Or it might motivate themselves to do what they can to prevent injury. Of course some will happen and some will be worse than others but a wee Tap to the foot and some act like they have been shot. In comparison you see rugby players getting wiped out and back on their feet and itching to go. We all have lazy cunts at work who know how to milk the system so im not buying it that their isn't footballers that aren't the same.

31 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Club have to get ahead of this.

Club needs fucking cleaned out from the very top more to the point!

Clowns and director level fuckwits makong huge decisions putting us back years again and causing supporter unrest with the only group who creates atmosphere at the morgue that is Ibrox.

2 minutes ago, Perth_Campsie_Ger said:

Or it might motivate themselves to do what they can to prevent injury. Of course some will happen and some will be worse than others but a wee Tap to the foot and some act like they have been shot. In comparison you see rugby players getting wiped out and back on their feet and itching to go. We all have lazy cunts at work who know how to milk the system so im not buying it that their isn't footballers that aren't the same.

How many players have you seen take a ‘wee tap on the foot’ and then spend three months or more out with nothing actually wrong with them?

You also see Rugby players cheat by pretending they are injured using blood capsules. Big bwave rugger buggers

5 minutes ago, The Dude said:

You very well might. 

We’ll either have an agreement direct with them or as you say, it’ll be related to insurers. 

If he’s pointing the finger at Nuffield because we’ve sent him there then it’ll be interesting to see what comes out next

Where’s the picture from?  Have you lifted it from his insta?

7 minutes ago, The Dude said:

You very well might. 

Probably a court summons 🤦

41 minutes ago, NorthernLights said:

Did he have this issue before signing for us? If so then our club’s incompetence probably helped him 

wasn't it reported like a few days or a few weeks later in the news about him having a heart condition? or might have been during pre season

1 minute ago, KeyserSoze said:

1. Did you have permission from him to use his picture in the daily record?

2. What is the date stamp on the picture 

3. Why has he Bournemouth shorts on?

just practicing 

Don’t need permission to use images posted on social media if you embed the post/credit source and it is for news reporting purposes. Video is a little different if you want to use it in a player. 

Date stamp on the post is today. Didn’t look at exif data as I’m not publishing a story on it. 

Because he has them there. Players keep kit from old clubs all the time. Absolutely nothing out the ordinary about that

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

Don’t need permission to use images posted on social media if you embed the post/credit source and it is for news reporting purposes. Video is a little different if you want to use it in a player. 

Date stamp on the post is today. Didn’t look at exif data as I’m not publishing a story on it. 

Because he has them there. Players keep kit from old clubs all the time. Absolutely nothing out the ordinary about that

Thank you 

the shorts are a worry though. 

27 minutes ago, The Dude said:

How many players have you seen take a ‘wee tap on the foot’ and then spend three months or more out with nothing actually wrong with them?

You also see Rugby players cheat by pretending they are injured using blood capsules. Big bwave rugger buggers

😂 Not even slightly comparable 😂😂😂😂 that wasn't so they could toss it off playing golf etc that was a tactical thing because you could sub a player if they were injured 😂

Pretty sure Bale did it at Madrid, Ramsey also is always able to play for Wales yet injured whilst at a club... It happens

1 minute ago, Perth_Campsie_Ger said:

😂 Not even slightly comparable 😂😂😂😂 that wasn't so they could toss it off playing golf etc that was a tactical thing because you could sub a player if they were injured 😂

Pretty sure Bale did it at Madrid, Ramsey also is always able to play for Wales yet injured whilst at a club... It happens

Bale didn’t fake injury at Madrid. He was bombed out and then later refused to come off the bench in a game. 

So how many players have you seen take a tap on the foot and miss three months while not actually being injured? And why did their club allow them to breach their contract without any action?

10 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Are they? What’s the worry about them? 

Well here’s my theory 

The club are letting him go because he’s not going to be in a position to play anytime soon. 
So he posted an old picture of himself all wired up for effect. You know as a kinda reminder about his condition and how bad things are. 
His cryptic message as Robbie at the daily record implies is about us  mistreating him by not giving him any training gear so he has to resort to wearing shorts from a previous club  

another theory is that if he’s in hospital he should have a gown on  

fuck I’m good at this investigative reporting  I’m away to work for the Sun

6 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

Well here’s my theory 

The club are letting him go because he’s not going to be in a position to play anytime soon. 
So he posted an old picture of himself all wired up for effect. You know as a kinda reminder about his condition and how bad things are. 
His cryptic message as Robbie at the daily record implies is about us  mistreating him by not giving him any training gear so he has to resort to wearing shorts from a previous club  

another theory is that if he’s in hospital he should have a gown on  

fuck I’m good at this investigative reporting  I’m away to work for the Sun

How do you explain the heart surgery scar given he’d had no heart issues pre signing for us? 

That job at The Sun just got a bit further away again.

9 minutes ago, The Dude said:

How do you explain the heart surgery scar given he’d had no heart issues pre signing for us? 

That job at The Sun just got a bit further away again.

Of course he had heart problems before signing. They were just undiagnosed   

and that’s a keyhole scar  more often used in investigative surgery 

admit it  I’m good