Ofoborh insta

The Dude

3 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

Eh? You’ve lost me 

He has a heart surgery scar in the photo. His heart problems were, as you say, undiagnosed until he arrived here, so how does he get a heart surgery scar on a photo that predates him signing for Rangers? 

I hear the Daily Sport are looking for staff…:lol:

12 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Intresting take that. A young guy with a heart issue is popcorn stuff that's at best poor taste. 

I was meaning the back and forth between Dude and others about reporting for newspapers, but yes jump to conclusions 🙄

1 hour ago, The Dude said:

So he’d had heart surgery on an undiagnosed problem?

He is not saying it was heart surgery. He is saying it looks like 'a keyhole scar  more often used in investigative surgery'.

If you were getting 'investigative surgery' there is a good chance they would be doing that to figure out what was going on. Clue is in the name.

For the record, I have no idea what the scar is and what this is all about.

I suspect he might be getting let go after being out of commission for 2 years, which I think is when I think clubs can terminate, might be wrong on that though.

He might be a bit pissed off at the club for terminating his contract, and there could be some bad blood.

Whatever it is, I hope the kid makes a full recovery and does well for himself.

1 minute ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

He is not saying it was heart surgery. He is saying it looks like 'a keyhole scar  more often used in investigative surgery'.

If you were getting 'investigative surgery' there is a good chance they would be doing that to figure out what was going on. Clue is in the name.

For the record, I have no idea what the scar is and what this is all about.

I suspect he might be getting let go after being out of commission for 2 years, which I think is when I think clubs can terminate, might be wrong on that though.

He might be a bit pissed off at the club for terminating his contract, and there could be some bad blood.

Whatever it is, I hope the kid makes a full recovery and does well for himself.

Club can only terminate if their insurers will buy out the players contract. Generally won’t happen until two years of inaction (still several months away). Can’t just rip his deal up without a payoff for what is left on his contract just because he’s been out for two years. 

I sympthasise with the big man with having a life/career threatening illness....but it feels like people just want to beat the club up over absolutely everything....as far as I'm aware we (Rangers) will have been paying his wages....unless their is something severely underlying here I'm struggling to see what more the club could have done?

I don't believe for one minute that we have mistreated this boy by ignoring his issue....he is clearly having a dig but not sure what for at thus stage, I hope the boy can recover from his illness but it seems pretty clear that he won't be playing football again 

10 hours ago, NorthernLights said:

Had no idea he died. Awful stuff

me either 😔

On 16 November 2016, Daniel died of a heart attack at the age of 44.

The stadium from Satu Mare known as Stadionul Olimpia was renamed in February 2017 as Stadionul Daniel Prodan in his honor.

12 hours ago, Creampuff said:

There’s materially no chance that Rangers have fucked anything up medically with him. We won’t be dealing with serious heart conditions in-house.

medical wise probably not but our HR people if we have them need to ensure he’s been contacted regularly for his mental health otherwise I can see a + £10 million claim coming in where he says he’s had no contact and mentally he’s not fit to ever kick a ball again regardless of the heart issue.

There were photos on here with him supposedly living it up in Dubai so just wonder if these were taken totally out of context and he was getting some R&R or he was caught partying and we’ve had investigators on him, I’d like to think the former as the later is extreme but does happen.