EA Sports FC

The Godfather

Always hope Career Mode gets a good overhaul but it never happens. Also wish they'd stop pushing the ridiculous cutscenes and match presentation pish. The first time you get to discuss a contract with a player in a restaurant is alright, but not every fucking time you sign a player.

22 minutes ago, DeanMK said:

Always hope Career Mode gets a good overhaul but it never happens. Also wish they'd stop pushing the ridiculous cutscenes and match presentation pish. The first time you get to discuss a contract with a player in a restaurant is alright, but not every fucking time you sign a player.

It’s like they don’t actually play their own games :huh:

I was only into career mode not FUT, so stopped buying the game years ago because they did nothing with it.

20 minutes ago, NeoGeo7 said:

It’s like they don’t actually play their own games :huh:

I was only into career mode not FUT, so stopped buying the game years ago because they did nothing with it.

I'm honestly convinced half their developers have never been to a live game. 

Stadium announcer telling someone his wife is looing for him mid-game. Wit.

• 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, PromDeAnglais said:

It looks shite. And having female players with the same ability as males and playing together in FUT is just utter liberal shite. Akin to the black female Nazis in COD, it's madness.

Mate they've been releasing cards like Cech and Pepe Reina up front i'm not sure this game is trying to be realistic 

1 hour ago, psb07158 said:

Mate they've been releasing cards like Cech and Pepe Reina up front i'm not sure this game is trying to be realistic 

That was the start of the downfall. That and when cunts starting changing formation/making subs at kick off. Promos every week etc.

Just now, ForeverAndEver said:

That was the start of the downfall. That and when cunts starting changing formation/making subs at kick off. Promos every week etc.

I haven't switched my PlayStation on in weeks, Fifa + NBA were the only two games I really played (though I did complete the Hogwarts game) , but both of them are dead AF right now 

Haven't decided if I'll order EA FC yet , was hoping to get a beta code but I haven't got one through 

1 minute ago, psb07158 said:

I haven't switched my PlayStation on in weeks, Fifa + NBA were the only two games I really played (though I did complete the Hogwarts game) , but both of them are dead AF right now 

Haven't decided if I'll order EA FC yet , was hoping to get a beta code but I haven't got one through 

I’ve not touched FIFA since before Christmas. Only time I’ve really been on since is recently playing old CODs

1 minute ago, ForeverAndEver said:

I’ve not touched FIFA since before Christmas. Only time I’ve really been on since is recently playing old CODs

Which ones? Are they still active / easy to get into a lobby ?

4 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Only on Xbox I think mate, BOPS 2 and MW2 are fine if you’re not on too early.

BOPS2 is full of hackers though.

Ah fair. Annoyed me when they released MW2 remastered but left out online because they knew it would dominate all their other ones

21 hours ago, PromDeAnglais said:

It looks shite. And having female players with the same ability as males and playing together in FUT is just utter liberal shite. Akin to the black female Nazis in COD, it's madness.

The women all play like genuine bronzes as well Sam Kerr is my highest rated player outside of the insane informs we all got but she's terrible doing that moments grind with her was horrible.

On the plus side I bought  and Neymar today and packed Mbappe from the free ultimate pack last night