EA Sports FC

The Godfather

7 minutes ago, Iakona said:

You can only get the basic level of Ea Play on consoles. which gives you the 10 hour trial you’re talking about.

PC has another tier called EA Play Pro which gives you full access to the game, no time restrictions. 

Yeah that's literally what I said as i was replying to someone talking about getting the game on PC.

9 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

They can shove it up their arse, I’m not touching it this year :lol: 

9 hours ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

There's zero return packs this year there's a founder objective and founder pack its being treated as a totally new game. 

There was objectives in 23 that award you packs in 24 if completed 

11 minutes ago, Iakona said:

Keepers are still awful though. Either save everything or palm it straight back out to an attacker. 

EA denied that rebounds were coded to fall to an attacker more often than not, then during 23's cycle they released a patch saying they had adjusted rebounds to be more random, 

Got absolutely slaughtered for that lol

I think my problem with these games is that isn’t about fun anymore.

I remember playing FIFA 13 and still having a great time even when losing.(for the most part)

On this and the last few FIFA’s even when winning I don’t particularly seem to be having fun. Half the time the goals scored and conceded are fucking rancid and the general gameplay feels like a lottery at times. The more complicated and “real” they try to make it, the more of an incoherent mess it seems to become. 

Maybe it’s just me. Either way I won’t be rushing out to buy EAFC anytime soon. 

11 hours ago, Iakona said:

I think my problem with these games is that isn’t about fun anymore.

I remember playing FIFA 13 and still having a great time even when losing.(for the most part)

On this and the last few FIFA’s even when winning I don’t particularly seem to be having fun. Half the time the goals scored and conceded are fucking rancid and the general gameplay feels like a lottery at times. The more complicated and “real” they try to make it, the more of an incoherent mess it seems to become. 

Maybe it’s just me. Either way I won’t be rushing out to buy EAFC anytime soon. 

I’m the same. It’s the same with everything in UT too, packing Icons, or big players/totw was actually good, and a bit of a buzz but now it‘s nothing because after a few weeks everything has lost it’s value, having a good squad is far too easy as well, too many promos, too many special packs, too many SBCs, fuck they’ve released an SBC for a week when the game isn’t out that costs 200k :lol: 

FUT Champs is rotten as well, far too many people that just give away wins, actually make every game mean something or give an incentive for people not to throw games away. People going 0-20 and getting good rewards while people getting much better get fuck all.

1 hour ago, EMRFC said:

Never once heard the commentators on this game refer to us vs them as the Old Firm… only ‘Glasgow Derby’

Why the fuck would you want to be associated with they fenian waen raping bastards?

genuinely baffles me people get worked up about old firm or Glasgow derby, would rather have no link or connection with them whatsoever 

Probably stupid questions time:

Both my boys want this - one has a ps4 and one a ps5. So, I think they could both play with the one purchase on their consoles - at separate times, but couldn’t play at the same time. Is that right? To play each other, I’d have to buy two? 

1 hour ago, left winger said:

Probably stupid questions time:

Both my boys want this - one has a ps4 and one a ps5. So, I think they could both play with the one purchase on their consoles - at separate times, but couldn’t play at the same time. Is that right? To play each other, I’d have to buy two? 

They’ll not be able to play each other at all. They can only play each other online if they have PS5 or Xbox S/X. 

I think that’s what you’re asking?

19 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

They’ll not be able to play each other at all. They can only play each other online if they have PS5 or Xbox S/X. 

I think that’s what you’re asking?

If the game comes in a ps4 version then the boy with the ps5 just has to download the ps4 version no? 

And if they gameshare across consoles (sure they can still do so) then they can play each other or use the game at the same time