EA Sports FC

The Godfather

18 minutes ago, The No.9 said:

If anyone on PS5 or Xbox (since crossplay is available) wants involved in the pro clubs with a few Bears let me or Dan Deacon on here know well add you into the chat.

Think we've got between 5-7 regular players these days but obviously everybody isn't on every night lol.

This is a genuine pm dan Deacon moment 

On 30/08/2023 at 22:57, CR3 said:

is cross-play available so we could get an RM pro clubs team on the go?

On 31/08/2023 at 20:50, FlippinEck said:

I'd be up for that. Probably going to get this on PC for first time. Been playing Fifa 23 on pc since it went on game pass

Me and a few others have a RM pro clubs team been going for years now but more are welcome we've got around 5-7 players who play regularly enough

57 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Only if I get to play up top

19 minutes ago, The No.9 said:

Depends how good you are haha, we tend to try fit everyone's proffered places but obviously some nights people can't get on so we switch about 

Aye most of us have a few different builds ready to change as needed depending on who's on.

4 hours ago, Dan Deacon said:

Aye most of us have a few different builds ready to change as needed depending on who's on.

I created a wee 5ft 3 winger, the lightest weight and been shit hot with him. Although annoying some games he feels lightning and other games he can't get by a fucking full back.

43 minutes ago, Dan Deacon said:

Wings my preferred position anaw found a great build this year 

I can play anywhere tbf. Will need to make a CM/CAM player and see what I can come up with. Played with some excellent players who's pro's have looked excellent in the middle