EA Sports FC

The Godfather

2 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Boy on YouTube’s already put £37000 worth of FP on :lol: 08AA0388-56A7-4F7C-8FC7-6C6913BF6C1C.thumb.jpeg.ba16317d511f8c9da381da913caf0866.jpeg

Another year of getting kids into gambling with shit packing thumbnails is upon us. 

I've heard there are youtubers paying other youtubers for their footage of packing certain cards. Just for the views. But EA still maintains it's all ethical.

1 minute ago, PromDeAnglais said:

Another year of getting kids into gambling with shit packing thumbnails is upon us. 

I've  heard there are youtubers paying other youtubers for their footage of packing certain cards. Just for the views. But EA still maintains it's all ethical.

Don’t know if it still happens but I know one that did it years ago, paid a couple grand 

5 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

29th this month or week earlier for early access

Cheers mate. Just set up ma ps5 the night after having it for about 3 weeks n tried to play Mr soprano n the fuckin servers were doon 😂

No played the comp in about 4 years n a was like Harvey price trying to set it aw up lol

3 hours ago, The Godfather said:

Sad bastards man 😆 

Not as sad as the bastards who sit and watch those unpacking videos… can understand the kids getting all excited by them but it seems plenty of adults do too.

The 37k that the YouTuber has spent is an investment, one that that will likely prove to be very lucrative in the long run. I’m assuming if he/she can afford to drop 37k without much of a care the he/she’s got a fair whack of subscribers. Easy money. 

5 hours ago, Iakona said:

Not as sad as the bastards who sit and watch those unpacking videos… can understand the kids getting all excited by them but it seems plenty of adults do too.

The 37k that the YouTuber has spent is an investment, one that that will likely prove to be very lucrative in the long run. I’m assuming if he/she can afford to drop 37k without much of a care the he/she’s got a fair whack of subscribers. Easy money. 

They are both sad bastards. 

On 15/09/2023 at 13:06, CR3 said:

10 hour free-trial next Friday along with early access. See what it’s all about, I’m guessing a copy and paste of FIFA 23 with updated teams though tbh. 

If its the same as the beta no it's much worse the women play like low level bronzes. 

On 15/09/2023 at 19:56, ForeverAndEver said:

Don’t know if it still happens but I know one that did it years ago, paid a couple grand 

Who was that? 

Wrotetoshaw used to do it years back and he'd break random shit in the house so people would watch and he'd get higher views.

22 minutes ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

Who was that? 

Wrotetoshaw used to do it years back and he'd break random shit in the house so people would watch and he'd get higher views.

It was him, paid for a TOTY Messi clip I’m sure. Think he faked loads of pack pulls over the years

1 hour ago, gornic said:

still can't decide if its worth getting the ultimate edition. Is it really worth the 7 days of early access and 4k coins. 

Absolutely not.

You'll regret it.

I have EA Play Pro so I get it early for free but I'm assuming you're not on PC.

That's actually a reminder for anyone buying on PC. Ultimate edition is £90. One year of EA Play Pro is £90 which gets you it 7 days early too and access to every EA game for a year, so for the love of god don't buy ultimate edition on PC.

I'd even say if you're going to pay £60 for the normal version, just pay the extra £30 and get Pro for a year for £90.

1 hour ago, Somemightsay7 said:

Absolutely not.

You'll regret it.

I have EA Play Pro so I get it early for free but I'm assuming you're not on PC.

That's actually a reminder for anyone buying on PC. Ultimate edition is £90. One year of EA Play Pro is £90 which gets you it 7 days early too and access to every EA game for a year, so for the love of god don't buy ultimate edition on PC.

I'd even say if you're going to pay £60 for the normal version, just pay the extra £30 and get Pro for a year for £90.

On pro you get the full game a week early on console it's only 10 hours as well.

On 19/09/2023 at 19:13, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

On pro you get the full game a week early on console it's only 10 hours as well.

You can only get the basic level of Ea Play on consoles. which gives you the 10 hour trial you’re talking about.

PC has another tier called EA Play Pro which gives you full access to the game, no time restrictions.