EA Sports FC

The Godfather

On 24/08/2023 at 01:55, Kents_Hook said:

i had no idea our goal tunes are in the game unless it was in fifa 23 but i don't know as i skipped 23, i'm enjoying the beta and i've only had it just under 3 hours on the ps5.

It wasn't last year and I don't think it is for the new game either.

I just want a Union Jack background and tifo set.

20 hours ago, McEwan's Lager said:

I assume licensing issues means they can’t just import every goal song from career mode into FUT.

It's odd if they have the license for career mode then surely it wouldn't be much more to transfer it across?

Or even do what Pro Evo did and use a generic Rangers song and use that. 

23 minutes ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

It's odd if they have the license for career mode then surely it wouldn't be much more to transfer it across?

Or even do what Pro Evo did and use a generic Rangers song and use that. 

I don't have any special knowledge but I imagine its to do with the fact that FUT drives further transactions. People will pay for points which then they can use to customise their stadium etc. Not sure if a general licensing fee for the game would cover that because EA would be making additional money. It's probably not worth it for EA to buy additional licensing for the amount of songs they would have to add in game.

6 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Ah ok. 

I've never really played Clubs. I actually thought Rivals was much improved for FIFA 2023.

Much prefer normal divisions. Best part of playing clubs was the buzz of getting promoted/getting close to it within the 10 games.

It‘s also shite reaching a certain division, struggling like fuck unable to win, and you canny get relegated

• 2 weeks later...

I haven’t played a fifa game in years. I’ve never played FUT and don’t understand what the fuck it is, being an auld cunt now.

If I bought this game, could I load it up, pick Rangers and scud celtic in an exhibition game? Can I play it with a pal? Or is there a whole lot of other shite I need to put up with?

Like can someone explain to me what FUT is as if I’m me trying to explain to my much older and brain damaged brother what an HDMI cable is and why his old CRT telly needs to go in the bin?

7 minutes ago, Bydo said:

I haven’t played a fifa game in years. I’ve never played FUT and don’t understand what the fuck it is, being an auld cunt now.

If I bought this game, could I load it up, pick Rangers and scud celtic in an exhibition game? Can I play it with a pal? Or is there a whole lot of other shite I need to put up with?

Like can someone explain to me what FUT is as if I’m me trying to explain to my much older and brain damaged brother what an HDMI cable is and why his old CRT telly needs to go in the bin?

Yes to all the questions.

FUT. Basically you start with a team of shite players, you play others online and the more you play/win the more points you get. You can use the points to buy better players.

You can also use real world money to buy packs of players, which is basically just a lottery as you don't know what you're going to get. That's where EA makes a fortune.

If you don't want to do that they have normal online too so you can just pick whatever team and play the computer or other players online.