General Transfer Talk

Broxi

16 minutes ago, OrangeRab said:

I’ve convinced myself we’re getting Clarkson next year on a loan with first option to buy clause. Him next to Raskin would be a tidy midfield duo with some much need extra creativity from deep

He's absolutely rotten.

8 minutes ago, The Specky Non Liar - Sometimes said:

He's absolutely rotten.

😂 You talk some amount of shite. It’s between him and Duk for their poty.

5 goals and 7 assists in 32 games from midfield (basically as much as all our cdm combined this season).

Only 21 and improving each game. His ceiling is very high. Voted the sheep’s best ever loan signing after Maddison (who we all know ended up). 

And Beale has mentioned signing players he has connections with. (Liverpool). And younger players he can develop.

He is absolutely someone we should be and I think will be monitoring given it’s a position we need signed and he ticks every box.

Needs to improve physically. Nothing that a summer in the gym can’t sort

24 minutes ago, OrangeRab said:

I’ve convinced myself we’re getting Clarkson next year on a loan with first option to buy clause. Him next to Raskin would be a tidy midfield duo with some much need extra creativity from deep

Why have you done that?

1 minute ago, OrangeRab said:

😂 You talk some amount of shite. It’s between him and Duk for their poty.

5 goals and 7 assists in 32 games from midfield (basically as much as all our cdm combined this season).

Only 21 and improving each game. His ceiling is very high. Voted the sheep’s best ever loan signing after Maddison (who we all know ended up). 

And Beale has mentioned signing players he has connections with. (Liverpool). And younger players he can develop.

He is absolutely someone we should be and I think will be monitoring given it’s a position we need signed and he ticks every box.

Needs to improve physically. Nothing that a summer in the gym can’t sort

Ticks every box apart from being any good. 

7 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

Why have you done that?

In the running for young player of the year. Fits the profile Beale has talked about signing. (Players he wants to develop).

Has the Liverpool connection.

Fits the player trading model. (21 yr old)

We need a cdm/cm. And he fits the bill-Lots of goals and assists. We could probably get him on loan so not big outlay needed. (Doubt he will make Liverpool’s senior squad). Not sure about the loan to buy but given Beale has mentioned it lately I’d imagine we would push for it. 

2 hours ago, OrangeRab said:

In the running for young player of the year. Fits the profile Beale has talked about signing. (Players he wants to develop).

Has the Liverpool connection.

Fits the player trading model. (21 yr old)

We need a cdm/cm. And he fits the bill-Lots of goals and assists. We could probably get him on loan so not big outlay needed. (Doubt he will make Liverpool’s senior squad). Not sure about the loan to buy but given Beale has mentioned it lately I’d imagine we would push for it. 

Liverpool would have our pants down for any fee for him, and the jury's out on the value for money from the last deal we did with them.

He does look a player though. Think Levitt would be more affordable and fits the role.

2 minutes ago, MorelosRangers said:

You're joking?

No, if we do go 3 at the back, think him and goldson and Davies would be a strong back 3, leaving souttar king and maybe mayo for backup. Obviously there's others out there that might fit the bill better but on a free we could do a lot worse than him, seems a peripheral figure at West brom this season and it isn't through injury, he's got a decent injury record too

5 hours ago, MorelosRangers said:

Why take Duk over Van Veen. What's the difference?

Duk is a much more rounded player. He has more to his game. Not to mention he's only 23 whilst Van Veen is 32 next month.

Fuck me people actually want a 32 year old journeyman.

Edit. Just seen @BlueSuedeSambassaying the same thing. 

5 hours ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Don’t disagree but we wont have the money to shop in SPL now.

Duk would likely go for £3 millionish, that’s a massive gamble for us considering he’s had 1 decent season.

totally fair, i'm just saying we shouldn't rule it out.

3m for a proven SPL goalscorer, or 3m on a gamble for a foreigner who doens't know our game up here.  

It's a tough one, glad it isn't me making decisions :lol:

Was cooper just a Gerrard target or do we reckon Beale rated him too? Was browsing championship OOC players and he was on there. TBF there's a few good pickups I'd take from there, cooper, Bartley, fleck, maybe Whittaker if he's cheap enough, and probably Stewart. Would need to shift some players on to make room but Stewart and fleck would certainly help euro quotas.

1 minute ago, stevemac said:

Was cooper just a Gerrard target or do we reckon Beale rated him too? Was browsing championship OOC players and he was on there. TBF there's a few good pickups I'd take from there, cooper, Bartley, fleck, maybe Whittaker if he's cheap enough, and probably Stewart. Would need to shift some players on to make room but Stewart and fleck would certainly help euro quotas.

Cooper isn’t out of contract.

https://londonnewsonline.co.uk/exclusive-millwall-open-contract-talks-with-defender-jake-cooper/

9 hours ago, NixonRFC said:

The effigies were too much for sure but was anybody really that annoyed about the coffin? That's a standard wind up for what we were going through at the time, only thing that annoyed me about that was Whyte wasn't in it.

Have you forgot about the 90s? Cunts were getting murdered after games

We will have to disagree here it's more toxic now in my opinion. Yes I also know people were murdered.