Museum Opening Soon.

Madina

2 minutes ago, VanVeenRangers said:

Went this morning with my wee boy. It was far better than i ever imagined. The club have done it very well and the interaction is first class. 

Every supporter where possible should get along. It'll be one of the best thing you ever see relating to the club. You'd easily go back at least once a season.

Will def go when the kids go back to school  when it quieter . 

30 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Have you ever met him?

Guy goes everywhere and never misses a first team game, has raised god knows how much money for the charity foundation through running - regularly drives down from up north, even midweek, for B Team games, women's games the lot.

Only to be bullied and have rumours made up about him by wee dicks on the internet.

All to fit in with “Rangers Twitter”

1 hour ago, Loyal72 said:

He doesn't even post anything wrong to be fair, like everything he posts is well informed and actually pretty helpful.

For some reason everyone just started referring to him as the Seanonce. I don't even think there's ever been any allegations or anything, it's what stuck.

Don't actually have any issues with him either, probably wrong to call him that, but just what most will know him as. 

I'm sure someone contacted his work with all the nonce shit that was pretty out of order tbh

9 minutes ago, Bydo said:

Just been and it is fantastic.

I won’t spoil any of the exhibits or activities for those who are planning on going soon, but there are a few really neat bits that I would never have anticipated. It really paints the club in a fantastic light, and the interactive nature of a lot of it is unlike anything I’ve seen before in a football setting. It’s certainly something that blows anything that lot have out of the water. Really highly recommended for a day out.

Also, James Bisgrove came over and looked at one of the exhibits over my shoulder, and I didn’t notice until my pal pointed him out. He was congratulating the staff on a successful opening day which I thought was a nice touch.

Certainly sounds good. 

How long did it take you to go round the museum? Will get me and my wee mam booked to go on it asap.

Just now, Negri's lovechild said:

Certainly sounds good. 

How long did it take you to go round the museum? Will get me and my wee mam booked to go on it asap.

We were in there for about an hour, but there’s absolutely no way I took everything in as I had to be away by 7. If you were reading everything and interacting with all the exhibits you could while away a couple of hours.

Just now, Bydo said:

We were in there for about an hour, but there’s absolutely no way I took everything in as I had to be away by 7. If you were reading everything and interacting with all the exhibits you could while away a couple of hours.

That's really decent tbh.

Even an hour isn't bad for going round the museum. Sounds like they've managed to get a lot of history in there. 

33 minutes ago, johanhentze said:

All sounds good. Im looming forward to visiting when Im down next. So an hour or two to get round the place? How big is it? Sounds a lot bigger than I expected it to be!

It's actually quite well done, using little rooms and pathways that make the whole experience feel more in-depth and longer.

Definitely something that won't get boring and exhibits will change from time to time etc.

It's going to be a big earner I think. 

9 minutes ago, Loyal72 said:

It's actually quite well done, using little rooms and pathways that make the whole experience feel more in-depth and longer.

Definitely something that won't get boring and exhibits will change from time to time etc.

It's going to be a big earner I think. 

Good stuff. Ive been to the Porto one which was very good.. place was absolutely huge!

8 hours ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Have you ever met him?

Guy goes everywhere and never misses a first team game, has raised god knows how much money for the charity foundation through running - regularly drives down from up north, even midweek, for B Team games, women's games the lot.

Only to be bullied and have rumours made up about him by wee dicks on the internet.

Can you explain this, shouldn't be possible under the MyGers scheme.

52 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

It is if you’re a bus member on maximum points

Aye if you are in gold and are a member of an A+ bus chances are you will be sorted for 90% of away games if you exclude Celtic.

If you are a bus convenor, or if you also can get access to or know someone who gets corporate and sponsor tickets, know a player etc then it becomes easier.

Plenty of ways to do it.

7 minutes ago, Lord Lockin said:

I thought all away tickets were allocated through MyGers, maybe I'm wrong

No. 

The away allocations are made up of a split between:

MyGers
RSCs (In reality only A+ and A rated buses are getting tickets for majority of games outside Livingston and St Johnstone)
Corporate, VIP, Hospitality/Sponsors/Players

I can’t remember what the % are.

10 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

No. 

The away allocations are made up of a split between:

MyGers
RSCs (In reality only A+ and A rated buses are getting tickets for majority of games outside Livingston and St Johnstone)
Corporate, VIP, Hospitality/Sponsors/Players

I can’t remember what the % are.

I think