Museum Opening Soon.

Madina

4 hours ago, Essandoh said:

Very excited for this

Me too mate.

It has taken a while, but you can't rush history. 

It will obviously be more high tech and sleek than before.

It will be great to see  the  prescious gems of Rangers history that the Club  couldn't show before. 

On 13/06/2023 at 20:10, cr3_bear said:

I think there would be uproar if they entertained the idea of moving the trophy room

I had a very small exchange with the curator of the museum on twitter.

He wouldn’t give much away, but he heavily implied that while the trophy room will stay where it is, any currently won trophies (such as the league, Scottish cup etc) will be housed in the museum, as will the new replica of the ECWC.

1 hour ago, Bydo said:

He wouldn’t give much away, but he heavily implied that while the trophy room will stay where it is, any currently won trophies (such as the league, Scottish cup etc) will be housed in the museum, as will the new replica of the ECWC.

That makes sense tbh

Hopefully theyll eventually incorporate a stadium and museum tour together, or at least have them ruining on the same days so people can do both in one visit. It will be intriguing to see the size of the museum

1 hour ago, Bydo said:

That's not what I was meaning to imply, sorry if you picked it up wrong.

17 hours ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

I was told by Stadium Tour official, that what we have in current Trophy Room is only 20% of significant memorabilia we have in storage from over the decades, including many many more trophies 🏆 

Think that's correct I'm sure when I done the Rangers tour they said they rotate some of the items in the trophy room so they can be seen

17 hours ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

I was told by Stadium Tour official, that what we have in current Trophy Room is only 20% of significant memorabilia we have in storage from over the decades, including many many more trophies 🏆 

Its all in a big warehouse like the one at the end of Raiders of the Lost Ark 🙂

• 1 month later...