The confidence in Michael Beale

Smile

4 minutes ago, NitshillBear said:

This place is mental, but I think you're underestimating just how bad a defeat this is.

I'm certainly not mate. Ive shared a lot of negativism. However, I'm not after Beales head like some.

1 minute ago, Rowley Birkin said:

the way he presents himself and talks about them

a vast difference from the likes of souness or smith even mcleish  had an air of authority about him

a good manager is still a friend of the players but knows where the line is beale doesn't have that imo it may come with experience but you come to manage Rangers as a boss not a friend

It’s a hard one to call without seeing what goes on behind the scenes. I totally agree with you the fact I like managers to have that authority aura about them but the fact is you have players who react to different manager styles. We just need them all to be singing from the same hymn sheet tactics wise which I reckon will take a bit of time with the new players. 

Just now, NitshillBear said:

Barisic was the only established left back available and didn't have a bad game.

The aspect I’m referring to is that he is a lost project and an abject failure at Rangers. Your acceptance of his performance is why we will suffer more defeats like this in future, if he and his ilk remain 

Just now, cogsy69uk said:

The aspect I’m referring to is that he is a lost project and an abject failure at Rangers. Your acceptance of his performance is why we will suffer more defeats like this in future, if he and his ilk remain 

Barisic is not the reason we lost. Your desire to banish him because he's not in our future is childish.

I don't think the defence would be a massive issue if the front 3 actually created chances. The lack of movement is just awful so static. Frustrating as well when you have the midfield passing it back or sideways or resorting to route one. Real lack of quality.

Just now, MrMckee said:

I don't think the defence would be a massive issue if the front 3 actually created chances. The lack of movement is just awful so static. Frustrating as well when you have the midfield passing it back or sideways or resorting to route one. Real lack of quality.

I honestly thought we'd be so mobile this season. Energetic players constantly coming short and dragging players out of position. Instead we're standing like statues, even at 1-0 down with 30 seconds left.

5 minutes ago, NitshillBear said:

Barisic was the only established left back available and didn't have a bad game.

Holy shit mate im not to bash barasic on here but even i thought he had a shit game we almost lost a goal because again he crossed into the box without looking (every fucking time) where the ball was heading only for it to get cleared and kiliie to run down the wing

barasic however just jogged back i think it was raskin who had to cover for him (exposing a hole in midfield) and by the time the ball eventually got cleared thats when barasic got back in position

2 minutes ago, chris182 said:

Can't or won't?

Barisic is fucking beyond awful nowadays and our clear weak link yet we haven't improved that area of the pitch. Mental.

What positions does Sterling play?

1 minute ago, chris182 said:

Can't or won't?

Barisic is fucking beyond awful nowadays and our clear weak link yet we haven't improved that area of the pitch. Mental.

Barisic is not the reason we lost a goal, nor the reason we failed to score one. He absolutely needs replaced, but I'm more concerned by how terrible Dessers and Sima are.

2 minutes ago, NitshillBear said:

Barisic is not the reason we lost. Your desire to banish him because he's not in our future is childish.

But he is. Your desire to retain the likes of this loser is why we won’t win leagues and cups. Keep him and we win nothing from here in

2 minutes ago, chris182 said:

Can't or won't?

as i said earlier we dont have a team of players with a winning mentality and that starts at the top the players need to see that in beale and on the pitch in tavernier and neither have that

4 minutes ago, NitshillBear said:

I honestly thought we'd be so mobile this season. Energetic players constantly coming short and dragging players out of position. Instead we're standing like statues, even at 1-0 down with 30 seconds left.

Players are capable it lies on the managers door step that 

Potentially we have bought good players but in what system?

Dowell - left mid in 4 4 2.

Cifuentes- don't know but looks like centre mid in 4 3 3...where Raskin already plays.

Lammers- attacking mid in 4 3 3 but we have Cantwell.

Sima - fuck knows but forward in 4 3 3.

Dessers  - striker in 4 3 3, 4 4 2 or 4 5 1?

Danilo - striker in whatever.

Sterling  - won't play because Tav.

What's the vision? We had Lundstram today basically playing sweeper..fuck sake.