The confidence in Michael Beale

Smile

7 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Net spend was relatively low I think. Certainly not ‘the biggest budget he’d ever seen’.

Hope to god the Board see what everyone else does and bin this waster. 

It’ll be the biggest budget he will ever see as a manager. No chance Barnet, Leyton Orient or whatever lower League London club he ends up managing will be able to afford to let him sign 4 million pound players.

14 minutes ago, OrangeRab said:

Problem is the board have nailed their colours to the mast with Beale. They’ve given him free reign to sign a bunch of players with no sell on value and weird positions to fit his system.

I’m not even convinced a new manager comes in and turns things around with this lot.

Who are the fantastic players that are underperforming?

The recruitment looks dire. Excluding Butland they are all a downgrade on what we had a few years ago before certain players chucked it.

I really think the team of 2-3 seasons ago would batter this current team. And that’s a depressing thought 

A new manager would have to get rid of the dud signings. The problem is time and money. I fear this prick Beale has set us back a few years

1 hour ago, BlueAvenger said:

A new manager would have to get rid of the dud signings. The problem is time and money. I fear this prick Beale has set us back a few years

Yeh. Arguably we need a bigger rebuild now than we did a year ago when we started the rebuild 😭

8 minutes ago, OrangeRab said:

Yeh. Arguably we need a bigger rebuild now than we did a year ago when we started the rebuild 😭

We dont, we just need a manager who wont try and be an intelligent cunt that thinks scottish football is advanced and smart

Its shite and backwater, we need to treat it as such

4 defenders that can defend, 4 midfielders that are a mix of defending and attacking, an attacking number ten who can link up with the wide mids and the lone striker

I feel we have they players, we just dont have a manager 

12 hours ago, esquire8 said:

I constantly see this "the board have backed him". Have they really though?

Beale already came out and confirmed the money spent was alot less than what's out there. I think there's money stored up for a rainy day ie sacking him.

Yes, they have. They gave him £6m for one player and he doesn't ever play him. 

He's been backed more than any Rangers manager in recent memory has in one window and he's made a cunt of it.

• 3 weeks later...
On 05/09/2023 at 10:54, ForeverAndEver said:

It’s about 2 million less :lol: with the way Beale was talking it was 5/6.

The board backed him, they let him spend millions on his first choice players.

“You’re way off saying £15m”

It was £13m. Way off. :lol:

On 05/09/2023 at 20:30, Tiger Shaw said:

Ha ha Didn’t realise he had used the same taking that handbrake off patter at QPR, an absolute charlatan.  

Only fools and horses 

Only older or cheaper cars have handbrakes these days. 
Perhaps the handbrake is off but the engine is completely fucked because he’s buggered about with it thinking he’s a mechanic when he’s actually a tyre fitter (no offence to tyre fitters)