Hearts Allocation

Give them 650 for Ibrox as well then.

With Hearts, sheep, St Mirren and Kilmarnock all reducing the old firms away allocation over the past year or so it’s time we look at league restructure. Clearly the “we want 4 old firm games at our stadium” line we’ve been hearing for years can’t be used now due to the away allocations being cut. Unfortunately with the likes of Doncaster running the SPFL up here we’ll not be seeing change any time soon. 👎🏻

16 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

All the clubs need to grow a fucking set and come to an agreement on a set minimum % for away fans that can be requested.

Would offer Hearts and Aberdeen the Euro allocations if we got the old allocations for their grounds. Celtic as well

8 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Would offer Hearts and Aberdeen the Euro allocations if we got the old allocations for their grounds. Celtic as well

There should be a set % though that applies across the league if the away team requests it and they have to pay for all tickets. It means that any team can't just piss about with the allocations as they see fit, including us, but also means that a team like Ross County can choose not to take the full allocation if they know they can't shift it.

Edit: In the Premier League its a minimum 3000 for grounds over 30,000 and 10% below that. Away ticket pricing too should be capped like the PL as well. 

1 minute ago, McEwan's Lager said:

There should be a set % though that applies across the league if the away team requests it and they have to pay for all tickets. It means that any team can't just piss about with the allocations as they see fit, including us, but also means that a team like Ross County can choose not to take the full allocation if they know they can't shift it.

In the Premier League its a minimum 3000 for grounds under 30,000 and 10% above that. Away ticket pricing too should be capped like the PL as well. 

It's the other way round is it not?

I also see no reason why we can’t give the tarriers, Aberdeen, Hearts and Hibs the 2.6k we gave the likes of Ajax, Liverpool, Dortmund, etc.

In return for the same at the piggery, the whole stand at Hearts and Hibs and the 4k or whatever it was we used to get at Aberdeen.

Simply just need to reduce public sales for these games, all season ticket holders would be covered as we only have 45k, it works fine in Europe.

Would make the atmosphere much better at both grounds and away fans can actually access tickets.

5 minutes ago, Wearethepeople72 said:

I also see no reason why we can’t give the tarriers, Aberdeen, Hearts and Hibs the 2.6k we gave the likes of Ajax, Liverpool, Dortmund, etc.

In return for the same at the piggery, the whole stand at Hearts and Hibs and the 4k or whatever it was we used to get at Aberdeen.

Simply just need to reduce public sales for these games, all season ticket holders would be covered as we only have 45k, it works fine in Europe.

Would make the atmosphere much better at both grounds and away fans can actually access tickets.

None of the other 3 cut allocations for us because they get 900 at us. Only the petulant waen shaggers done that.

we need a set amount for a public sale for non season ticket holders as well so once again like the nappy rippers fuck selling to an away support so that some of our fans miss out.

I go to away games so it’s hardly like I’m speaking from a home perspective only 

11 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

None of the other 3 cut allocations for us because they get 900 at us. Only the petulant waen shaggers done that.

we need a set amount for a public sale for non season ticket holders as well so once again like the nappy rippers fuck selling to an away support so that some of our fans miss out.

I go to away games so it’s hardly like I’m speaking from a home perspective only 

All the other 3 who have cut our allocation I have seen plenty of empty seats at all grounds in games against us several times. So can’t really say it’s down to them wanting to accommodate their home fans. I even include Hearts in that, the May game before Seville half the Roseburn was basically empty, and there was empty seats the last time we played at Tynecastle midweek also.

There still would be an amount available for public sale, 45k season ticket holders and say 3k away fans including segregation, that leaves us over 2k for public sale.

I personally think away fans who are season ticket holders, mygers members etc should be prioritised more than the causal fan who goes to the odd game here and there and also for the good of the Scottish game. But as I say, there would still be tickets available to allow for this, aswell as tickets for games outwith these 4.

34 minutes ago, Wearethepeople72 said:

All the other 3 who have cut our allocation I have seen plenty of empty seats at all grounds in games against us several times. So can’t really say it’s down to them wanting to accommodate their home fans. I even include Hearts in that, the May game before Seville half the Roseburn was basically empty, and there was empty seats the last time we played at Tynecastle midweek also.

There still would be an amount available for public sale, 45k season ticket holders and say 3k away fans including segregation, that leaves us over 2k for public sale.

I personally think away fans who are season ticket holders, mygers members etc should be prioritised more than the causal fan who goes to the odd game here and there and also for the good of the Scottish game. But as I say, there would still be tickets available to allow for this, aswell as tickets for games outwith these 4.

Well hearts hibs and Aberdeen would require large police cordons at the sides of the home support so it would take our attendance down.

Bought and paid for tickets from home fans is almost nearly always sold out on the site, if it’s not wanting ex players back it’s wanting more away fans in the ground at the expense of our own supporters.

the casual supporter can’t attend our games, they are mygers members non season ticket holders who are trying to build points it’s unfair on them to prioritise some hearts or hibs fan over them 

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, FlippinEck said:

How? They surely can't be putting their fans on the other side of that big fuck off fence? 

They are getting rid of the fence.

2 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Are they not just cutting the smaller team’s allocations? Was the way I read it on FF.

Aberdeen’s stance on away tickets is likely to be set for what their support gets in return at away grounds. An Aberdeen statement added: “Whilst we hope the changes above will help continue the upwards trajectory of our home attendances and drive-up revenues, it is also our intention to hold discussions with some of our SPFL Premiership colleagues about reciprocal allocations in hope of a fair and equitable number for our brilliant away supporters. The outcome of that will play one part in the away allocations we set at Pittodrie going forward.”

11 minutes ago, The Specky Non Liar - Sometimes said:

They are getting rid of the fence.

Aberdeen’s stance on away tickets is likely to be set for what their support gets in return at away grounds. An Aberdeen statement added: “Whilst we hope the changes above will help continue the upwards trajectory of our home attendances and drive-up revenues, it is also our intention to hold discussions with some of our SPFL Premiership colleagues about reciprocal allocations in hope of a fair and equitable number for our brilliant away supporters. The outcome of that will play one part in the away allocations we set at Pittodrie going forward.”

If they start regularly filling the stand behind the goal at fir park, killie, hibs and their own ground to boot, then maybe they can justify that pish. Fuck even hearts and hibs near on filled livi and Aberdeen couldn't fill the stand opposite livis main stand. 

3 hours ago, The Specky Non Liar - Sometimes said:

Sheep significantly cutting our allocation again

Us and the filth are keeping them alive so I cant see that happening. Must be feeling flush since the McCrorie money and other players.

18 minutes ago, Smile said:

Us and the filth are keeping them alive so I cant see that happening. Must be feeling flush since the McCrorie money and other players.

I doubt the 1600 odd tickets we get when we go there makes much of a difference