Hearts Allocation

Thats nuts, wife always comments when she sees me watching away games why is the crowd not bigger. Seriously stupid from the hosting teams. Surely you want to maximize profit from away fans. Is there a reason given for less than the Celtic away allocation?

3 minutes ago, KaiserJon said:

Thats nuts, wife always comments when she sees me watching away games why is the crowd not bigger. Seriously stupid from the hosting teams. Surely you want to maximize profit from away fans. Is there a reason given for less than the Celtic away allocation?

They will sell it out.

12 minutes ago, The Specky Non Liar - Sometimes said:

They will sell it out.

Yeah maybe but you know what the wife meant. She finds it nuts. Oddly Hoffenheim, not a great local fan base due to the plastic club thing, instead of having a half empty stadium allow away fans with colours in the sections around the official away area. Was at Cologne, Both Berlin games and Stuttgart and was 40% away fans at a home game. I know Hoffenheim is not a normal German team with a big tradition in the Bundesliga etc but seemed mad as a British guy seeing that😃

17 minutes ago, KaiserJon said:

Yeah maybe but you know what the wife meant. She finds it nuts. Oddly Hoffenheim, not a great local fan base due to the plastic club thing, instead of having a half empty stadium allow away fans with colours in the sections around the official away area. Was at Cologne, Both Berlin games and Stuttgart and was 40% away fans at a home game. I know Hoffenheim is not a normal German team with a big tradition in the Bundesliga etc but seemed mad as a British guy seeing that😃

Freaks.

46 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

No issue with any club who can look after their own fans doing so 

Absolutely, shit for the Away Loyal of course, but we cannot complain about our allocation being cut if we do, as we have done, the same to other clubs. Of course, mind you, we should return the favour with 650 only,allocated to Hearts, as I have no doubt that we will sell out the additional 500 or so spaces that this will free up.

5 minutes ago, Jakes Pal said:

Absolutely, shit for the Away Loyal of course, but we cannot complain about our allocation being cut if we do, as we have done, the same to other clubs. Of course, mind you, we should return the favour with 650 only,allocated to Hearts, as I have no doubt that we will sell out the additional 500 or so spaces that this will free up.

We have nearly 50k season ticket holders, we won’t move thousands of them in the hope an spfl team brings 4 or 5k fans 

They've played it well.

Reduce the away allocations for the OF going there, which can only be advantageous to them, but as its walk-ins rather than ST holders occupying the seats they can still give the full away stand for Hibs visiting as long as its reciprocated when they go to Easter Road.

Pretty smart, as long as they have enough non ST holder demand for tickets.

27 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

They've played it well.

Reduce the away allocations for the OF going there, which can only be advantageous to them, but as its walk-ins rather than ST holders occupying the seats they can still give the full away stand for Hibs visiting as long as its reciprocated when they go to Easter Road.

Pretty smart, as long as they have enough non ST holder demand for tickets.

They will, because they have made such a statement about this they'll make sure the seats are taken bar a disaster of a season where no cunt shows up 

1 hour ago, RFC55 said:

We have nearly 50k season ticket holders, we won’t move thousands of them in the hope an spfl team brings 4 or 5k fans 

Sorry, not too sure what you are getting at here. I am saying restrict the number of Hearts fans at Ibrox to the same number, 650 instead of the usual 1200 or so they get, and sell the 500 odd extra tickets to Bears.

20 minutes ago, Jakes Pal said:

Sorry, not too sure what you are getting at here. I am saying restrict the number of Hearts fans at Ibrox to the same number, 650 instead of the usual 1200 or so they get, and sell the 500 odd extra tickets to Bears.

Why? They’ve gave us more than we give them for years