Kilmarnock Away

What's this away registration bollox? Can't even add the registration to my basket. Last season I could add any away game to my basket and order it (not that I got a ticket mind) but now It comes up with an error saying I need 23/24 mygers away registration??

5 minutes ago, stevemac said:

What's this away registration bollox? Can't even add the registration to my basket. Last season I could add any away game to my basket and order it (not that I got a ticket mind) but now It comes up with an error saying I need 23/24 mygers away registration??

I can’t either yet. Welcome to another fun filled season of mygers.

6 minutes ago, stevemac said:

You need a season ticket to be eligible for domestic away tickets.

4 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Already a queue :lol:

Guessing that if you get a cat A ticket now you’re having to wait until everyone in your tier gets one before you get another

The ticketing section on our website is always a shambles man. It's like they actively try and make it as difficult as possible to access things on there 

2 hours ago, stevemac said:

I thought you said you didn't have a season ticket?

6 minutes ago, DiamondDan said:

First time I've ever been able to register for an away game using my phone. Usually need to use a laptop. Hopefully I don't get them, easy enough to get a killie ticket elsewhere.

One stand has made it a lot more trickier than it ever was for killie 

At the bottom of the email.....

In response to feedback from MyGers members, we are pleased to advise that from Season 23/24 Category A matches (which includes Aberdeen, Celtic, Hearts and Hibernian) will be rotationally balloted separately from all other domestic league matches. Please note, Category A matches may have additional match registration requirements in order to be eligible for the ballot for that match. 

Also, in response to fan feedback, we would like to advise supporters that if you register for a match and successfully receive a ticket through the ballot but choose not to purchase, this will count as a non-registration and you will be excluded from the next 5 domestic away match ballots before you are eligible to receive another ticket, regardless of friendship grouping. Furthermore, a deduction of 5 MyGers points will be applied. This deduction will be implemented during the week following the respective away match. This is in response to the high number of tickets that are being registered for but then subsequently not purchased which makes it harder for supporters wishing to attend the match being able to access tickets. 

Just now, ForeverAndEver said:

People. They’re changing to one game at a time this season a think

You can still register for more than your own if they are part of your friends and family, have My Gers and are ST holders.

I just did our 3 with no problem.