Who'd you give the job to?

RangersMedia

Just now, Prso's headband said:

Is Beale better than GVB in the league? Where’s the proof in that theory? He’s every bit as bad

Whose pining for the past? I’m pointing out if GVB got £15m on his own he’d have spent it on better than what we have now

Not so sure on that, his track record with players coming in was pretty poorby all accounts.

In any case both GVB and Beale are not good enough for Rangers.

5 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

It’s 4 with his own players though isn’t it.

I don’t really want to come across as a huge defender of Beale here but there needs to be some sense in all of this.

Normally I'd agree but I'm seeing nothing to suggest it's going to improve. I don't see what it is he's trying to do and we're absolutely awful at basic passing, defending and shooting. 

22 minutes ago, Rowley Birkin said:

whats getting me its a series of transactions that the bank stopped as it was obvious fraud even xbox agreed but i have to wait till the money leaves then call them back next week :huh:

thank fuck i had katy jayne to cheer me up

katy-jayne-at-the-avn-awards-2018-dl9bws

Fucking hell, this is a worse choice than your manager suggestion.

6 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

I don’t really want to come across as a huge defender of Beale here but there needs to be some sense in all of this.

4 with his own players yet only starts 2 of them today ? You totally can judge him on his time here as a whole, should be emptied. 

1 minute ago, The Godfather said:

Not so sure on that, his track record with players coming in was pretty poorby all accounts.

In any case both GVB and Beale are not good enough for Rangers.

Who is because we genuinely have cunts calling for McInnes or Martindale?

Just now, Roy Hobbs said:

Normally I'd agree but I'm seeing nothing to suggest it's going to improve. I don't see what it is he's trying to do and we're absolutely awful at basic passing, defending and shooting. 

Usually you would see some progression from pre season to 4 games into the league and countless in Europe but we looked as clueless and lost today as we did months ago.

It's not happening

33 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Now I’ve calmed down a bit you can’t sack a manager after a rebuild and 4 league games.

I do think it’s probably inevitable down the line but no sane club does that at this point.

He has fucked us with the signings. I’ve seen enough of Danilo to know that with his movement there is a player there but in Dessers and particularly Lammers we have signed what should at best be back ups and a big drop off in quality from Morelos and Kent at half their best.

Today beale lost the support and when that happens a manager is on borrowed time. 

I'd rather bite the bullet now than go down our usual route of giving a failing manager more time and then by the time we do act the league is gone. 

The board but won't sack him I'm sure of it. He'll be here after the break. What they better be doing is drawing up a shortlist of replacements because he'll drop more points in the league and I'm not convinced he won't fuck up the league cup. 

4 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Is Beale better than GVB in the league? Where’s the proof in that theory? He’s every bit as bad

Whose pining for the past? I’m pointing out if GVB got £15m on his own he’d have spent it on better than what we have now. 

GVB away record in league was about 60% win rate, he got us humped at parkheed and not to mention in CL.

You mentioned GVB and amount he didn’t get, it’s looking back the way. Sick of seeing cunts talk about former players and managers.

Just now, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Fuck knows. At this point I'm not naming names as I thought both GVB and Beale were the guys to sort it at the time

I'm at a loss, we couldn't afford to get the last 2 appointments wrong and we have so now it's past the point of no return.

8 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

i think you're just trolling with these posts

theres no way you are actually backing beale by saying hes just started

Just now, The Godfather said:

Fuck knows. At this point I'm not naming names as I thought both GVB and Beale were the guys to sort it at the time

I'm at a loss, we couldn't afford to get the last 2 appointments wrong and we have so now it's past the point of no return.

This is the problem though as people understandably want the guillotine out but without thinking through the actual consequences.

Just now, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

I keep hearing Muscat's name mentioned. If he plays attacking football who the fuck knows, might be worth a shout.

Where did Russel Martin end up? Mind we were linked with hm before and he supposedly plays decent football. Im massively out of the loop on football so he might have turned out shite or be managing in the EPL for all I know!

What I do know is we wont be able to attract a attacking manager who is both up coming and has constantly won trophy's at a decent level. They are beyond us. 

We either have to appoint a manager from a lower level who appears to be on the up, or some guy who has been shit canned and wants to get his reputation back. Much like half our players.

2 minutes ago, Smell the hotdog said:

GVB away record in league was about 60% win rate, he got us humped at parkheed and not to mention in CL.

You mentioned GVB and amount he didn’t get, it’s looking back the way. Sick of seeing cunts talk about former players and managers.

Say what we like about gios league record, but using the CL pumpings is mental given he's the only one who managed to actually get there, both gerrard and beale have failed at that

1 minute ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

This is the problem though as people understandably want the guillotine out but without thinking through the actual consequences.

Tbf Gio got us to a European final - so not a total failure of an appointment but clearly lost momentum and that was that.  Can’t remember a single exciting or decent performance under Beale really says it all 

2 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

I keep hearing Muscat's name mentioned. If he plays attacking football who the fuck knows, might be worth a shout.

Where did Russel Martin end up? Mind we were linked with hm before and he supposedly plays decent football. Im massively out of the loop on football so he might have turned out shite or be managing in the EPL for all I know!

What I do know is we wont be able to attract a attacking manager who is both up coming and has constantly won trophy's at a decent level. They are beyond us. 

We either have to appoint a manager from a lower level who appears to be on the up, or some guy who has been shit canned and wants to get his reputation back. Much like half our players.

Martin is at Southampton