Who'd you give the job to?

RangersMedia

33 minutes ago, Rowley Birkin said:

and on top of watching that shit today and all that , that means?

my xbox account got hacked and money got taken out my accunt and ive been on the phone with microsoft and my bank since the game finished only to be told i have to let the money get taken from my account before i can raise a claim :raging:

there i needed that vent now im off to xhamster to get some endorphins i'll be back in a minute

This happened with me and a dodgy online voucher for a holiday as a gift - bank were less than fucking useless and incredibly couldnt ‘stop’ a transaction that id basically proven and provided evidence was fraudulent.  Mental.

Now I’ve calmed down a bit you can’t sack a manager after a rebuild and 4 league games.

I do think it’s probably inevitable down the line but no sane club does that at this point.

He has fucked us with the signings. I’ve seen enough of Danilo to know that with his movement there is a player there but in Dessers and particularly Lammers we have signed what should at best be back ups and a big drop off in quality from Morelos and Kent at half their best.

Just now, Blue72 said:

This happened with me and a dodgy online voucher for a holiday as a gift - bank were less than fucking useless and incredibly couldnt ‘stop’ a transaction that id basically proven and provided evidence was fraudulent.  Mental.

Happy ending - the money never left my account for some reason and the pending transaction didn’t go through - think I was too skint at end of the month…

1 minute ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

Now I’ve calmed down a bit you can’t sack a manager after a rebuild and 4 league games.

I do think it’s probably inevitable down the line but no sane club does that at this point.

He has fucked us with the signings. I’ve seen enough of Danilo to know that with his movement there is a player there but in Dessers and particularly Lammers we have signed what should at best be back ups and a big drop off in quality from Morelos and Kent at half their best.

It’s inevitable he will go, he has to go now. If you don’t bin him now you’ve as good as conceded the league and honestly he’ll probably fuck the league cup and Europe as well

Anyone that plays attacking football, you'd think we were in a league full of superstars where in reality we are playing against dross and can't fuckin beat them ,down to poor management  and poor recruitment, play to your strengths, defensive midfielders against shite opposition, its a fuckin joke only the joke is on us , time for a drastic change in attitude, 2nd  is no good to us and never has been but it appears too many at our club  are willing to accept playing 2nd best to the fiddlers.Get them to fuck and bring in men with the mentality to win at all costs.

1 minute ago, 6superbarry6 said:

So it’s inevitable that he won’t be a success but we should’nt sack him now while the season is still salvageable? I’m sorry but I couldn’t give a fuck if it’s the decent thing to do or not Rangers class or whatever but this fucking charlatan needs removed asap before he can do any more damage. 

Rangers class would’ve been showing a good guy who was a world class player for us and got us to a European final giving us some of our best nights along the way some semblance of respect 

He didn’t do that, he’s not Rangers class as a manager or a person. Fuck him 

1 minute ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

It’s be careful what you wish for territory though.

If McInnes or similar got the job we may as well all give up until he’s gone too.

McInnes is a far superior manager to this fraud (not saying I want McInnes btw) 

3 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

So it’s inevitable that he won’t be a success but we should’nt sack him now while the season is still salvageable? I’m sorry but I couldn’t give a fuck if it’s the decent thing to do or not Rangers class or whatever but this fucking charlatan needs removed asap before he can do any more damage. 

If he goes he goes, I just think it doesn’t set a great precedent saying to any prospective new manager you get 4 games and you’re gone.

I hear the inevitable comments about him getting 3/4 of last season or whatever it was too, but this is now with his own players.

I genuinely worry about the lack of quality in any replacement.

We also have no DoF who will have been succession planning in the background.

3 minutes ago, Blue72 said:

whats getting me its a series of transactions that the bank stopped as it was obvious fraud even xbox agreed but i have to wait till the money leaves then call them back next week :huh:

thank fuck i had katy jayne to cheer me up

katy-jayne-at-the-avn-awards-2018-dl9bws

6 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

It’s be careful what you wish for territory though.

If McInnes or similar got the job we may as well all give up until he’s gone too.

I think McInnes would be a poor appointment and unlikely to bring any success. I think he's a better manager with a better chance than Beale though. Beale has to go.

Just now, 6superbarry6 said:

Id probably take McInnes as a caretaker until next season if it meant Beale was sacked tonight tbh. 

A disgrace anyone would accept him after the way he fucked us about years back.

4 minutes ago, Rowley Birkin said:

whats getting me its a series of transactions that the bank stopped as it was obvious fraud even xbox agreed but i have to wait till the money leaves then call them back next week :huh:

It’s a bit like phoning the police because there’s a guy broken into your house about to rob you and them telling you to phone back once he’s actually left with your Rolex.  Mad.