Who'd you give the job to?

RangersMedia

1 minute ago, Smell the hotdog said:

Got a lot of credit for making it through qualifiers when we had bigger budget than all if not most.

Cup record was a disgrace and will never forgive not winning a treble.

All seems down and shite now but any manager who wins consistently and picks up trophies will galvanise. Like old players we don’t need to pine for Gerrard 

I don't see anyone pining specifically for him but rather someone of his ilk to come in and galvanise the place just like he did.

1 minute ago, The Godfather said:

I don't see anyone pining specifically for him but rather someone of his ilk to come in and galvanise the place just like he did.

He got named checked and did fuck all in his managerial career bar one trophy it’s a low bar. 

Plenty good names got laughed off when MB was appointed and look how it turned out. Too many wanted someone who “knows what it means” load of fuckin shite.

Best person for job 

Just now, Smell the hotdog said:

He got named checked and did fuck all in his managerial career bar one trophy it’s a low bar. 

Plenty good names got laughed off when MB was appointed and look how it turned out. Too many wanted someone who “knows what it means” load of fuckin shite.

Best person for job 

He turned the club round like it or not, you won't be able to swing it any other way.

He came in during a period they were winning everything going. He won a title and got us into knockout European football. He wasn't great and should have won more but he's far better than what we have had the last few years 

Anyway I'm done with speaking about Gerrard as he's a rat fucking bastard 

2 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Gerrard galvanised club as he had the personality to do so.

Our manager now not only has to worry about training/tactics, he also has to deal with the full footballing department as no-one else at club has a single clue.

Our next manager needs to be someone that everyone at club can buy into.

Players, Fans and other staff.

Had personality but still won 1 trophy which wasn’t good enough. I’d say we need to replace Wilson in whatever form to help the current manager regardless who’s in charge to help with football dept out with training/tactics.

Feel like we’ve been shite for so long people constantly harp back to the latest good time they can remember, whether it’s Sakala or the next average player we’ve had or Gerrard since he’s best manager we’ve had since Walter.

Place needs fresh set of eyes, style of play and try breed some mentality into this mob we’ve got.

6 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Gerrard galvanised club as he had the personality to do so.

Our manager now not only has to worry about training/tactics, he also has to deal with the full footballing department as no-one else at club has a single clue.

Our next manager needs to be someone that everyone at club can buy into.

Players, Fans and other staff.

It has to be someone with a pedigree, experience of winning trophies and someone who can be a bit of a force of nature. 

And i can't honestly think who would tick those boxes at the moment, but we definitely need them.

1 hour ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Id say most cunts off this forum would set the team up a lot better than the clown currently in charge

My Mrs ( who has no interest in football ) could do better.

30 minutes ago, TamCoopz said:

Should sent in a joint RM application, team would still have more fluidity than whatever Beale has tried 

👍😄👍