“Up to our knees in fenian blood”

GOAT

49 minutes ago, Rowley Birkin said:

nah you'll just get your nat pals to take a pic of you outside ibrox when no one else is around just like those other nats do from across the city

if you where that sincere you would be waving it in the middle of a stand and booing the national anthem every game

:pipe:

Look out for it x

4 hours ago, left winger said:

You still haven’t explained who ‘my lot’ and ‘cult’ are. Do you actually know?

And buying a season ticket for 38 years for myself and 6 years for my sons and going to see us all over Scotland, to England and the continent suggests I am.

And there’s also a fair chance I’m older than you.

Tbh, I thought you might have changed a wee bit in your latest reincarnation on this forum, but nah, still an angry wee man.

Yes the Nationalist, Republican, Left-Wing.

Not angry just terrified for my existence if the SNP continue to maintain power in Holyrood.

25 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

At least have the balls to give a proper answer and own it like @left winger instead of evasive pish answers.

I’m not religious. I won’t sing songs that involve religion. That would make me a hypocrite. 
as many of our songs are based around religion I usually chat about the game, shout, cheer etc. 

also …. Ibrox is mainly quiet except the big games  - so it’s not difficult not singing ffs

I have absolutely no problem with others that do so. PUL or not. I honestly don’t care. I do however have a problem with folk that say one thing and do another or haven’t the foggiest what they are singing.  

Fwiw I was raised in a family of orangemen. Many were snr lodge members, I had aunt that opened her home to band members from N Ireland. I am also ex forces having spent many a year serving my country. 

clear enough?

4 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

I’m not religious. I won’t sing songs that involve religion. That would make me a hypocrite. 
as many of our songs are based around religion I usually chat about the game, shout, cheer etc. 

also …. Ibrox is mainly quiet except the big games  - so it’s not difficult not singing ffs

I have absolutely no problem with others that do so. PUL or not. I honestly don’t care. I do however have a problem with folk that say one thing and do another or haven’t the foggiest what they are singing.  

Fwiw I was raised in a family of orangemen. Many were snr lodge members, I had aunt that opened her home to band members from N Ireland. I am also ex forces having spent many a year serving my country. 

clear enough?

Can I ask what religious songs we sing? 

6 hours ago, MillerTimeDavie said:

Ignore that at your peril that's all I'm saying, I'd love to think otherwise but the truth of the matter is if you don't fully align yourself with the SNP's views then you will be targeted and oppressed in an independent SNP ruled Scotland.

q5ZGrl0J65ivu.gif.feb6448bd6491377ed00a8264098c29e.gif

32 minutes ago, MillerTimeDavie said:

Yes the Nationalist, Republican, Left-Wing.

Not angry just terrified for my existence if the SNP continue to maintain power in Holyrood.

Well, 1 1/2 out of 3.

I’m not a nationalist or part of a nationalist group.

Republican - possibly. I’m obviously not a fan of a constitutional monarchy. But republican doesn’t have to mean violent or non-violent Irish republican, so not in that group, either.

Left wing - d’uh!

edit - ‘terrified for my (your) existence’. Don’t be such a wee gimp.

2 hours ago, cr3_bear said:

There’s a bit more to this than them simply just hiding it all behind a bit of banter though 

When you remember all these sound bites are from the very same political party who pushed forward a bill designed to put criminal charges on folk singing “offensive” songs at football games . 

now we have the same members of said party coming out and laughing while telling us “och it’s only a bit of banter at the game” . 

Agreed - its the worst behaviour of the left. Offended this and that, ban this and that, send these awful people to jail....but not us, we can do the same but its just banter. Typical left middle class arrogance and supremacy, disguised as social conscience. Because they are better than us (in their eyes) what they do is ok but what others do is wrong.

I guess the Judges should just call the SNP to know what's offensive or not, because they can tell the difference between banter and offence.

3 minutes ago, theiconicman said:

Agreed - its the worst behaviour of the left. Offended this and that, ban this and that, send these awful people to jail....but not us, we can do the same but its just banter. Typical left middle class arrogance and supremacy, disguised as social conscience. Because they are better than us (in their eyes) what they do is ok but what others do is wrong.

I guess the Judges should just call the SNP to know what's offensive or not, because they can tell the difference between banter and offence.

Nothing to do with the left or right. They just like dishing it out, but cry when they get a bit back. That’s not unique to either side of the political divide.

24 minutes ago, left winger said:

Well, 1 1/2 out of 3.

I’m not a nationalist or part of a nationalist group.

Republican - possibly. I’m obviously not a fan of a constitutional monarchy. But republican doesn’t have to mean violent or non-violent Irish republican, so not in that group, either.

Left wing - d’uh!

edit - ‘terrified for my (your) existence’. Don’t be such a wee gimp.

:lol:

The only gimp here is you my friend, a big republican gimp. 

Do us a favour and don't go back to Ibrox, cunts like you aren't welcome. Must make you gutted when GSTK is sung. You're the type of arsehole that loves watching Scotland and would say shite like 'Tierney is our best player' and 'Rodgers returning to manage celtic can only be good for the Scottish game'. 

You might go to Ibrox and buy merchandise and take your kids but you're not really a Rangers fan and you never will be. You 100% genuinely will go out your way to brag to all your lefty pals about how you're a Rangers fan but hate the monarchy.

18 hours ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

That political party and everything about them disgusts me, they are the Scottish sinn fein, anyone in our support who support them equally disgust me, any posters on here who openly support the SNP should be banned, just my opinion. 

I don't think the snp has ever murdered anyone, the comparison with the shinners/ra is way ott.

Just my opinion.

8 minutes ago, MillerTimeDavie said:

Do us a favour and don't go back to Ibrox, cunts like you aren't welcome. Must make you gutted when GSTK is sung. You're the type of arsehole that loves watching Scotland and would say shite like 'Tierney is our best player' and 'Rodgers returning to manage celtic can only be good for the Scottish game'. 

You might go to Ibrox and buy merchandise and take your kids but you're not really a Rangers fan and you never will be. You 100% genuinely will go out your way to brag to all your lefty pals about how you're a Rangers fan but hate the monarchy.

You have a green and white avatar, no Rangers fan would have that.

5 minutes ago, MillerTimeDavie said:

12 lines and not one thing correct. But feel free to crack on -  once we realise you’re from a different planet to the rest of us, you’re becoming slightly amusing.