“Up to our knees in fenian blood”

GOAT

6 hours ago, SonicWill said:

Fuck off with this gatekeeping nonsense.

Independence supporting Rangers fans have just as much right to support the club as you. Away and choke on your bile.

You do realise they despise this club? Plenty of examples i.e humzas reaction to clearly edited title party video. Sturgeons public condemnations of Rangers on football matters.

Be my guest though, bury your head in the sand

10 hours ago, GOAT said:

Not rangers fans, never have been, never will be. 

Shite

10 hours ago, MillerTimeDavie said:

I'm usually pretty optimistic but I'm almost certain that we are a couple of stages away from the SNP implementing a system of political oppression akin to the red terror in Soviet Russia. Make no mistake that's what they'll do to anyone that doesn't buy into their ideology.

Shite

9 hours ago, MillerTimeDavie said:

They are 100% certain in the next 5-10 years to start turning up at your door and taking away your property

Shite

7 hours ago, SonicWill said:

Fuck off with this gatekeeping nonsense.

Independence supporting Rangers fans have just as much right to support the club as you. Away and choke on your bile.

I bet he’s jumped up at a Rangers goal and celebrated with those around him, hugging, singing and cheering- not knowing who they voted for 😂

unless he asks them before celebrating that is 🤣🤣

22 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

I bet he’s jumped up at a Rangers goal and celebrated with those around him, hugging, singing and cheering- not knowing who they voted for 😂

unless he asks them before celebrating that is 🤣🤣

Well I for one would assume anyone around me at a Rangers game isn’t a nationalist cunt 

8 hours ago, SPWF said:

Could you explain your theory young man? 

IMG_9846.webp

The SNP are radicals and the above videos are evidence of their hate. If they get independence then you can be sure they'll start purging unionists from the judiciary, police, media and everyday life to further tighten their grip. Part of their oppression will be to confiscate your property for the 'state', they won't be getting any of mine.

Wouln't surprise me in the least if they open their own gulags at this point I genuinely fear for my life under them.

16 minutes ago, MillerTimeDavie said:

The SNP are radicals and the above videos are evidence of their hate. If they get independence then you can be sure they'll start purging unionists from the judiciary, police, media and everyday life to further tighten their grip. Part of their oppression will be to confiscate your property for the 'state', they won't be getting any of mine.

Wouln't surprise me in the least if they open their own gulags at this point I genuinely fear for my life under them.

Surely if they get independence then they wont need to purge anybody. Theyll have achieved their aim. Im no fan of the SNP or independence but i have to say your taking this a bit too far.

35 minutes ago, MillerTimeDavie said:

Started off okay, then…

17C41850-E359-4205-A7BD-08572DB8F1BF.jpeg

36 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Absolute fucking crackpot.

Ignore that at your peril that's all I'm saying, I'd love to think otherwise but the truth of the matter is if you don't fully align yourself with the SNP's views then you will be targeted and oppressed in an independent SNP ruled Scotland.

Think it’s absolutely fine to support Rangers and support independence. I don’t personally.

But no idea how any Rangers fan can be a supporter of the SNP.

Countless MPs openly or not so openly hate us.

And as an aside, I think the events of 2012 would have looked very differently if it was celtic. We weren’t given any support or political help behind the scenes in the way that Salmond worked to help save Hearts.

Whilst down South there was a strong will from the government owned RBS not to put Liverpool into administration. 

A majority of that core SNP membership I’d imagine would love us to go under.

Just now, MillerTimeDavie said:

Ignore that at your peril that's all I'm saying, I'd love to think otherwise but the truth of the matter is if you don't fully align yourself with the SNP's views then you will be targeted and oppressed in an independent SNP ruled Scotland.

Absolute fucking crackpot.

Just now, MillerTimeDavie said:

:lol:

5 minutes ago, Gaffbear said:

Mhari black got cautioned for calling her neighbours fenlan bastards before she became a nationalist bastard .

If lizzys in a box is part of football then so is fuck the pope .. simples 

They have conveniently avoided talking about that chant . All about the national anthem carry on instead