***** The Official Rangers v Aberdeen Match Thread *****

PromDeAnglais

10 minutes ago, dummiesoot said:

Who specifically?

Some of the ones I've heard being called shitebag relatively recently are Sima, Wright, Raskin, Tav, Goldson, Kent, Davies, Sakala, Barisic, Kamara, Gio, Beale,  the Board and the team generally. And that's before we get on to pundits like McCann and Miller who've been called it too.

Could probably agree for one or two, but the majority of the time people mistake being shite for being a shitebag.

13 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

Literally describing the entire team :lol:

Sima, tbf to him, has always worked his socks off since joining and has never hid from the ball. He just isn't very good.

Agree about Sima on Saturday.

Defo can hold his head up re: not chucking it.

Our problem lies from the fact our players are static when not in possession of the ball.

Our forwards generlaly mark themselves out of the game, standing on the shoulder of the defender when there is no space to run into. Which means our midfield is left to recycle the ball or play it back constantly.

4 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Agree about Sima on Saturday.

Defo can hold his head up re: not chucking it.

Was one of the few mate. One time Borna never played it forward down the channel for him and he was straight on at him, giving him a mouthful. 

I think he's another Sakala-type player. Handy squad option to have, with a good attitude and likable personality - but we should never be in a position where a guy like that is first pick. 

47 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Some of the ones I've heard being called shitebag relatively recently are Sima, Wright, Raskin, Tav, Goldson, Kent, Davies, Sakala, Barisic, Kamara, Gio, Beale,  the Board and the team generally. And that's before we get on to pundits like McCann and Miller who've been called it too.

Could probably agree for one or two, but the majority of the time people mistake being shite for being a shitebag.

Many of those names are shite bags, whether is is ducking the way out of a shot, refusing to make subs before 60mins unless injured, the list goes on.

1 hour ago, dummiesoot said:

Many of those names are shite bags, whether is is ducking the way out of a shot, refusing to make subs before 60mins unless injured, the list goes on.

It's largely pish. Ducking out of shots stuff tends to be exaggerated as well. Refusing to make subs before 60 minutes isn't necessarily shitebaggery either. It's interpreted as such by folk that dont like him. In fact, it's normally used when folk have stopped liking players.

29 minutes ago, Inigo said:

It's largely pish. Ducking out of shots stuff tends to be exaggerated as well. Refusing to make subs before 60 minutes isn't necessarily shitebaggery either. It's interpreted as such by folk that dont like him. In fact, it's normally used when folk have stopped liking players.

Failing to put your body on the line like many of our opponents do time after time is shitebaggery. To be fair not sure why I am arguing with someone that had a Colombian alter ego on here.

16 minutes ago, dummiesoot said:

Failing to put your body on the line like many of our opponents do time after time is shitebaggery. To be fair not sure why I am arguing with someone that had a Colombian alter ego on here.

They don't fial to do that generally. That's what I mean by exaggerated.

You could easily argue that last line is shitebaggery on your part tbh.

19 minutes ago, Inigo said:

They don't fial to do that generally. That's what I mean by exaggerated.

You could easily argue that last line is shitebaggery on your part tbh.

Why would I argue my last line is shitebaggery? :pipe: