Welcome to Rangers, Philippe Clement!

1 minute ago, Hadron Collider said:

I touted Sima a while back for through the middle mate. Matondo Wright and wee Ross are not the answer. Would still give Ross some more time. The other 2 can fuck off. There’s a certain standard we need and they won’t reach it. 

I don't disagree to an extent.

But the worst and least acceptable option of all is we continue with Dessers at CF so it's a case of finding alternatives to that.

1 minute ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

I don't disagree to an extent.

But the worst and least acceptable option of all is we continue with Dessers at CF so it's a case of finding alternatives to that.

This window is very important to us. Move some shite out and upgrade and come back stronger after the break. Money permitting of course. 

1 minute ago, Hadron Collider said:

This window is very important to us. Move some shite out and upgrade and come back stronger after the break. Money permitting of course. 

Wanting players to take our shite is easier said than done.

As for the bit in bold I'm really concerned there's no budget there. In Beales overhaul he only spent 2 to 3 million net and after that we made 4m losses in our last accounts.

Freebies and trading is the best I'm expecting.

Just now, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

As for the bit in bold I'm really concerned there's no budget there. In Beales overhaul he only spent 2 to 3 million net and after that we made 4m losses in our last accounts.

That’s why I said money permitting. 

Major changes in the summer when contracts run out freeing up money. The rest of this season is make do and mend until the summer. I believe on the evidence of how Big Phil has improved a poor squad, that he will get this right but it is going to take a few windows to do this.

100% the man (I wanted Muscat aswell)

Needs backed the best we can in January - I still want Shankland, a RW, a midfielder and funds permitting a LB and CB

Id gamble on Armstrong at Kilmarnock

We need to try to move on/loan out - Dessers/Lammers/McLaughlin/Wright/Barisic if not signing new contract/Lundstram if not signing new contract/Roofe/Matondo - Even just some of them to get the wage cost down

Ryan Jack as he’s never fit?

We need to give Clement every opportunity to succeed - We are still in this title race

I don’t think many of us thought being 8 points behind we’d still be in the title race but that’s what this manager has given us. 

I was already over that result yesterday by about 5pm, and it’s made me feel even more confident with Clement in charge. 

Get the 3 points on Tuesday and get the most out of the summer break with another 2-3 players added, 3-4 out and a couple back from injury and Clement will have us motoring along nicely. 

8 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Only people that could change that is Bennett and Park if they scrap the self-sufficient model temporarily. 

4 hours ago, esquire8 said:

Only people that could change that is Bennett and Park if they scrap the self-sufficient model temporarily. 

I hope they've committed to that as part of the negotiations for Clement coming in.

Bur the cynic in me doubts it.

3 minutes ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

Guy has done amazing with the shitshow that was left to him.

One narrow defeat to the puddle drinkers.

Time to back him.

Whatever he wants in this window, fucking give it to him. 

They backed that wanker Beale, so Whatever Phil wants, give him double.

Beale had a net spend of only several million this summer, then we declared millions in annual losses.

Clement imo hasn't even the saleable assets Beale did for him now to trade with, so likely needs more of a kitty rather than a fund from selling players. I'm far from convinced he'll get it.

4 hours ago, Prso's headband said:

I don’t think many of us thought being 8 points behind we’d still be in the title race but that’s what this manager has given us. 

I was already over that result yesterday by about 5pm, and it’s made me feel even more confident with Clement in charge. 

Get the 3 points on Tuesday and get the most out of the summer break with another 2-3 players added, 3-4 out and a couple back from injury and Clement will have us motoring along nicely. 

As I said post-game, gutted, BUT we are 8 behind with 2 in hand and 2 OF games to go with one of them at Ibrox. They have to go to Hibs and Aberdeen straight post winter split. 

Its not over by a long chalk. 

14 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Beale had a net spend of only several million this summer, then we declared millions in annual losses.

Clement imo hasn't even the saleable assets Beale did for him now to trade with, so likely needs more of a kitty rather than a fund from selling players. I'm far from convinced he'll get it.

Beale well and truly fucked us.

An absolute cunt of a man.

And whoever signed off on his transfers, was totally duped aswell, or equally as culpable.

Realistically, it should take 2 or 3 windows to sort his mess out.

Hopefully Phil is backed and this can be achieved alot sooner.

I just hope those tramps stick with what they've got, they seem to be happy again, and the garden is rosy once more, from sharks to OTT celebrating in a matter of 2 weeks.

I hope the cunts continue as they are, and have a love in with Brenda once more.

Sometimes in football, a victory can lull you into a false sense of security, and as equally, a defeat can be a blessing in disguise.

I'm not going to say that we will win this league, there is a chance, but come May, whoever wins will it will only be by a couple of points.

After Beales fucking mess and Big Phil coming in, if I had been offered this position come the last day of the year, then I would have took that in a fucking heartbeat.

13 minutes ago, ayrshireranger said:

As I said post-game, gutted, BUT we are 8 behind with 2 in hand and 2 OF games to go with one of them at Ibrox. They have to go to Hibs and Aberdeen straight post winter split. 

Its not over by a long chalk. 

Only half way there, even had we won yesterday, it guaranteed nothing apart from 3 points.

A long, long way to go.

We've had an incredible few weeks, yesterday just put a dent in it and has left us a bit deflated, but not without hope, still plenty to play for.

Tbh, the league should have been finished by now if it wasn't for their fuck ups and our good run under Clement.

I for one, did not expect us to be in this position come the New,Year, and that lot definitely didn't expect us to be on their coat tails come today.

2 minutes ago, Redmond7 said:

Striker is a must, we need a new mccoist, someone who isn't afraid to take on the shot. If we get that right in January we will have a chance of success and can worry about the rest in the summer. Issue is funding. Fuck knows where its coming from. 

Que a king shankland comment from someone

17 minutes ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

Beale well and truly fucked us.

An absolute cunt of a man.

And whoever signed off on his transfers, was totally duped aswell, or equally as culpable.

Realistically, it should take 2 or 3 windows to sort his mess out.

Hopefully Phil is backed and this can be achieved alot sooner.

I just hope those tramps stick with what they've got, they seem to be happy again, and the garden is rosy once more, from sharks to OTT celebrating in a matter of 2 weeks.

I hope the cunts continue as they are, and have a love in with Brenda once more.

Not sure what the above rant is about, my post wasn't a defence of Beale, it was about the financial picture that people seem to ignore when thinking Clement is going to get given some big warchest transfer budget.