Rangers Museum

Looking for some information please, Trying to organise a trip to Rangers Museum for myself and some of my pals from our bowling club, Some of my pals are over 65 so would that qualify them for the concession or would they have to pay full price, Can’t see anything specific on the website about over 65’s and there doesn’t appear to be a contact number either, Thanks in advance 👍

3 minutes ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

Looking for some information please, Trying to organise a trip to Rangers Museum for myself and some of my pals from our bowling club, Some of my pals are over 65 so would that qualify them for the concession or would they have to pay full price, Can’t see anything specific on the website about over 65’s and there doesn’t appear to be a contact number either, Thanks in advance 👍

All info and booking here 

https://www.rangers.co.uk/rangers-museum-and-ibrox-tours/b6R1BbtsYCyB90bh6bLtt

You actually need to book a date before you get to pricing in which adults concession etc are shown.

6 minutes ago, Loyal72 said:

All info and booking here 

https://www.Rangers.co.uk/Rangers-museum-and-ibrox-tours/b6R1BbtsYCyB90bh6bLtt

You actually need to book a date before you get to pricing in which adults concession etc are shown.

Cheers mate, I’ve done exactly that but there will be at least 10 of us going with me booking it and paying for it initially but can’t see what age a concession kicks in just that it’s £6.50, I’ll be full price but I’m not wanting to make a mistake with regards to the older guys in our party.

34 minutes ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

Cheers mate, I’ve done exactly that but there will be at least 10 of us going with me booking it and paying for it initially but can’t see what age a concession kicks in just that it’s £6.50, I’ll be full price but I’m not wanting to make a mistake with regards to the older guys in our party.

I'd just book it mate, you'll likely be okay just booking your concessions as you see fit. If your pals are over 65 I can't see there being any issue with you booking on concessions.

4 minutes ago, Loyal72 said:

I'd just book it mate, you'll likely be okay just booking your concessions as you see fit. If your pals are over 65 I can't see there being any issue with you booking on concessions.

Just managed to speak to someone I know who was there a few weeks ago and he paid the concession price as he’s 69 so looks like it should be okay, Got 10 going for definite and there’s only 2 of us under 65 ffs 😂, Cheers mate 👍

1 hour ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

Just managed to speak to someone I know who was there a few weeks ago and he paid the concession price as he’s 69 so looks like it should be okay, Got 10 going for definite and there’s only 2 of us under 65 ffs 😂, Cheers mate 👍

No worries bud 👍🏻 at least you have peace of mind confirmation from someone that's been before.

Should probably say on the website. 

But aye as @psb07158 said they're over 65 so definitely meet Rangers criteria.

And they're well over 60 so meet government criteria for certain things 😂

You'll all be fine, have a cracking time 👍🏻

On 15/11/2023 at 13:33, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

Must say mate - took my dad last month (hes 68). We had a cracking time. We must have read every single part in great detail 🤣🙌

They have done a great job of putting it together and staging the journey of our great club.

Emotional at times.

37 minutes ago, Albertz85 said:

From memory it was a 5er for 65s. Might be wrong but I paid around 20 for me and my dad im sure.

Cheers mate, There’s 14 of us going today, Looks like it’s £10 full price and £5 concession but with a £1.50 web sales fee per ticket, Looking forward to it anyway, Nice wee day out with my pals and then back to our bowling club for a few beers 👍

7 hours ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

Cheers mate, There’s 14 of us going today, Looks like it’s £10 full price and £5 concession but with a £1.50 web sales fee per ticket, Looking forward to it anyway, Nice wee day out with my pals and then back to our bowling club for a few beers 👍

Excellent mate. Hope you al enjoy, sure you will 👍🏻

• 1 month later...

Visited the Museum today on a stadium tour & museum ticket. Highly recommended. The museum was better in real life compared to a video I watched.

The stadium tour included the Blue Room (directors do the loving cup there), the manager's office, away dressing room, home dressing room, down the tunnel and sit in the dugout and the trophy room.

The museum has a lot of exhibits and interactive displays. Some items moved there from the trophy room. Well worth a visit.
Keep on moving though because audio cuts out on some exhibits when they think no one is there :)

1 hour ago, IanFerguson2013 said:

Visited the Museum today on a stadium tour & museum ticket. Highly recommended. The museum was better in real life compared to a video I watched.

The stadium tour included the Blue Room (directors do the loving cup there), the manager's office, away dressing room, home dressing room, down the tunnel and sit in the dugout and the trophy room.

The museum has a lot of exhibits and interactive displays. Some items moved there from the trophy room. Well worth a visit.
Keep on moving though because audio cuts out on some exhibits when they think no one is there :)

A great asset for the club despite the profit grumbles from yesterday.

Fair enjoyed it myself when I went

• 2 months later...